Warcraft 4: Will it happen?

Discussion in 'Warcraft General' started by Ishida, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Ishida

Ishida New Member

Has anybody heard knews yet of a warcraft 4, it seems that it would be considered.

Battle.net holding Thousands of players online at a time, then garena alone holding 250 thousand plus clearly states that the game was a success, years after it's release.

I've been looking around for tell of a new warcraft in development, i heard of one and it's supposably using the starcraft II engine, any knews?
  2. wilze

wilze Active Member

It's not going to happen. Ever.
  3. LurkerAspect

LurkerAspect The Helper's resident Lurker

I wouldn't count on it, looking at the rate that Blizzard produces it's games. Even if they do make one, we'll only see it in something like 5 or 10 years! It's entirely possible someone might make a Starcraft 2 mod with Warcraft units and environments, but I think that's the best we'll get.
  4. Slapshot136

Slapshot136 Divide et impera

it won't happen be announced until LOTV and another diablo expansion at the very minimum..
  5. 13lade619

13lade619 is now a game developer :)

I guess there's no point in making another Warcraft RTS.
    As the upcoming SC2 Trilogy is deemed one of the best RTSs and ESports to date.
  6. C-Death

C-Death I love you

Probably not. Blizzards developers are too busy making pets and mounts for WoW >.>
    (Yes I'm bitter about WoW)
  7. Furby

Furby Current occupation: News poster

I think that they are done with Warcraft franchise, maybe max one more WoW exp. They are creating brand new franchise so that's the way, I think, they will be focusing on.
  8. C-Death

C-Death I love you

Agreed. I think after Mists they're done.
  9. Jaujarahje

Jaujarahje I have now changed this in the User CP