Whaddya think 'bout a WW3?

South-Titan

Reaction score
Well the Georgian dispute gives one reason for a small-scale war between Georgian forces and the Russians.

And then Ukraine stopped receiving natural gas and oil from Russia.

It has a government-controlled media. Oxymoron, eh?

It's had a long and brutal history.

Putin (when he was still in office as Prezzie) had threatened to destroy Eastern Europe if it sets up a missile shield.

It's never really liked the Americans since WW2.

Dmitri Medydev (sp?) is currently being a PUPPET.

Russia has 5+x more nukes than all the other countries COMBINED.

National size. Big borders means lots of smaller countries next to them that hate them.

---
So, does anyone know what will happen about a Russian War? Hell, that's not all!

India wants to pulp Pakistan because it created the Taliban that pulped Mumbai on Thanksgiving.

Gaza is getting hammered by Israel forces and the UN stopped all aid workers from entering.

Pakistan and India, plus Iran, and a few other countries:

ALL HAVE NUKES AND WANT TO USE THEM!

So, anyone know about a Middle-Eastern war? Hell that's not all!
---
ECONOMIC CRISIS: All these countries are in debt and we're not helping. Disputes and small battles are likely. But, hell that's not all!
---
GRECIAN CIVIL WAR: With the riots in Greece and so many freakin' protests in Athens, there is likely to be a civil war. Possibly, a few other countries will join on either side. Linked to the Russian Wars because of close-ish borders and the European missile shield threat. But hell, that's almost all!
---
MEXICAN DRUG WAR (Ongoing): Mexico is diving into a small anarchist society. Gangs are kidnapping vacationers, citizens, and even government officials. Drug-dealing is on-going and people are smuggling their selves into the USA to save their self, or deal more drugs. Hell, man, that's all!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Yeah, we're all foreseeing this and fearing it. That's why most of us don't talk about it. We like to praying for the best. If there is a war, I'd rather be writing about it as a professional journalist than fighting it.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
That can change soon enough if there's a World War, which we need to return balance. It's too bad that's the case.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
His name is Medvedev. And Russia doesn't have five times more nuclear weapons than the rest of the world. They have maybe 18000; we have like 9500. Most of them aren't operational and are probably outdated.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
-- Einstein, Albert

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
WW3....

Funny. Some guy by the name of Nostradamus said that WW3 would happen right around the time america obtains it's first black president...

Duuuuuhhhh Uh oh...Us people in Asian countries should stock up on ammo and food and find a good jungle hideaway to live in right now. ;)

Also:I just can't help giggle every time he uses the phrase "THAT'S NOT ALL!!" And im serious about that guerrilla warfare/lifestyle suggestion. And why is this in the debate forum? Also i wish WW3 won't happen and that Nostradamus other predictions where flukes. (like 9/11) Though it doesn't hurt to prepare.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Wish wars were more manly.. No nuclear or any type of weapon, just a bunch of guys fist fighting in a field.. That would be awesome.. Not the war, but how it would be fought. On to the topic, i don't think Russia will be dumb enough to start a war.. This is just my opinion, but i don't think Russia stands a chance against NATO. Russia is big, but that doesn't show a countries power.. There are some small yet powerful countries.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Wish wars were more manly.. No nuclear or any type of weapon, just a bunch of guys fist fighting in a field.. That would be awesome.. No the war, but how it would be fought.

You know what would be more awesome? People slapping each other with fish.
Also if that was the case then the philipines would kick arse with it's Stick kung fu. :D

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I don't think there's gonna be much life after WW3.
All we can do is to stop it, when it's started we're fucked.

Why? Because more and more wicked weapons are being developed while we're discussing this. Just look at Israel's newest mass-'destruction' weapon; a bomb that spreads into bombs which explodes with gigantic to epicly (lulz) small pieces of glass and metal which rips off limbs without killing people, only making them disabled. I mean, how cruel is that?!

This is just the start... more will come. Just look at the hydrogen bomb? The nuclear bomb is nothing compared to it. Seriously, think about it. How shall we be able to live in a world with such cruel forces?

shinami

Reaction score
I don't think there's gonna be much life after WW3.
All we can do is to stop it, when it's started we're fucked.

Why? Because more and more wicked weapons are being developed while we're discussing this. Just look at Israel's newest mass-'destruction' weapon; a bomb that spreads into bombs which explodes with gigantic to epicly (lulz) small pieces of glass and metal which rips off limbs without killing people, only making them disabled. I mean, how cruel is that?!

This is just the start... more will come. Just look at the hydrogen bomb? The nuclear bomb is nothing compared to it. Seriously, think about it. How shall we be able to live in a world with such cruel forces?

In my opinion, countries are made out of people, and to test ones country power, people are the ones that should be fighting with they're power. Weapons are dumb.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Well India and Pakistan were enemies to each other in the first place. There is the Kashmir war where both of them were fighting over a small area, and as time passed the war is still ongoing but not much revealed in public view.

Israel forces are entering Gaza so that they could get rid of the Hamas rebels which control the strip, and it's like another all-out war in there with some nasty collateral damage.

I really don't want a WW3 to happen, not at all! But if it is inevitable, it's better to prepare for the war and try to survive.. and I'd rather be one of the island survivors in the Lost TV series when this war starts.. only difference is that I'm carrying a Galil rifle (for hunting animals for food/for offensive purposes) and a water desalination system:p..

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Wish wars were more manly.. No nuclear or any type of weapon, just a bunch of guys fist fighting in a field.. That would be awesome.. No the war, but how it would be fought. On to the topic, i don't think Russia will be dumb enough to start a war.. This is just my opinion, but i don't think Russia stands a chance against NATO. Russia is big, but that doesn't show a countries power.. There are some small yet powerful countries.

Yeah, because war is so awesome. Killing people is so much fun!

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Wish wars were more manly.. No nuclear or any type of weapon, just a bunch of guys fist fighting in a field.. That would be awesome.. No the war, but how it would be fought. On to the topic, i don't think Russia will be dumb enough to start a war.. This is just my opinion, but i don't think Russia stands a chance against NATO. Russia is big, but that doesn't show a countries power.. There are some small yet powerful countries.

In my eyes it looks like you think there is nothing wrong with war.

shinami

Reaction score
In my eyes it looks like you think there is nothing wrong with war.

Ech made a typo, does this make more sense

That would be awesome.. Not the war, but how it would be fought.

I don't think war is good, it's horrible, my country has suffered from war greatly. What i meant was that a war which would be fought with fist fighting in a field, is an awesome way to FIGHT, i never said that there should be a war in the first place.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.