What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

P

Persen

a way to detect a unit's attack and possibly modify it.

For example

E: Unit sells an item
C: Item type equal to Damage Tome
A: If/Then/Else
If Damage of buying unit greater than or equal to 500
Then Remove sold item
Add 100 gold to (owner of (buying unit))
Game - Text message to (owner of (buying unit)) - Damage is maxed already!

or an action

Unit - Set damage of (triggering unit) to (damage of triggering unit) + 100
Not possible, sorry. But a great idea (Maybe blizz can make it, but i don't think so)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
You can do that already ;) I think its convert player to player index, then pick it from there....
No, it does it for every player.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Can u make it so the game recognizes a double click.

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Perhaps, just to be thourghal, add another GUI for loop. Like theres A and B, but what if you wanted to nest them further. Like C... or even D! ... Lol

P

Persen

Can u make it so the game recognizes a double click.
Umm clarify please???

Perhaps, just to be thourghal, add another GUI for loop. Like theres A and B, but what if you wanted to nest them further. Like C... or even D! ... Lol
Use "For Loop Integer Variable"

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
The ability to access Ability fields.

ie: set LocReal = <A001, DataA1>

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Ever been thinking about item groups? Or destructible groups? Or any other <variable type> groups?
Working the same way as player and unit groups, with add, remove, is in, pick every, ...

B

BlizzScripts

gnolllord > u can already do that with GetLocalPlayer()

mase >this double click is an event? i think already exist , search in www.wc3jass.com they have something about 2 clicks event.

luth > this is with vex,kattana and ptizemike they do that stuff i will try to make my own.

acehart > ya i could try using a handle to get anyother value but dunno.

im currenty updating the GUI of the helper mod. like edit map create map and stuff...

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not: a way to put comments in the GUI Events and Conditions sections of a trigger. Currently you can only add comments to the Action section.

P

Persen

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not: a way to put comments in the GUI Events and Conditions sections of a trigger. Currently you can only add comments to the Action section.
I've thought of this, and now when you say it it sounds like a good thing...

Add spawn way points.. ie: Create footman at region happyland <gen> and attack send to here, then here, then finally here... would be great for aos, td and many more maps
Hmmm... Probably a simplified one, that spawns units every x seconds and orders them once.

B

Benny

not sure if this has been mentioned, but general optimisation would be nice. It runs quite slowly and takes up alot of resources.

P

Persen

Benny, what is slow and takes up resources, the mod or WE itself???

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
There isn't a "No Player" option in the 'Presets' drop-down box for players like there is for units.

Rad

Reaction score
You should make an entire section for removing memory leaks, like (Advanced - Memory Leaks - Destroy (Last created unit group)), in my tutorial I was told this doesnt work and that you need to use ([highlight]Custom Script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true[/highlight]) BEFORE the loop... not exactly sure how it all works.

Are you going to add the messege styles, like that letter by letter and whoever said the V style?

Ex:

h
he
hel
hell
hello

Ex 2:
h----o
he--lo
hello

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.