What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

B

BlizzScripts

ya, rad we already making an advanceed memory leak, people seems to avoid custom script so we just wil send to GUI.

P

Persen

He uses PersenEdit, which is the old name. Rad, those msgs will be added. Darthfett, is there item groups?

BlizzScripts, i'll not work on THWE very much, since i've got a lot of homework and stuff, but i'll still be the team leader and "assembler" of this. You're our main coder now, if its OK.

B

BlizzScripts

sure, but i cant give 100% to world editor , im working on C++ but i will finish all and put to dl.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
if it hasn't been stated so far:

- get a 'run trigger x times'
- get a 'remove doodads' (more than just the destructibles)
- get a simple loop
- get integration of locals (instead of udg's)
- get a file saving system that would automatically create several files (for those of us being all too trigger-happy with the 'ctrl - s' combo, instead of creating a new file oneself)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
*BUMP*

Persen said:
He uses PersenEdit, which is the old name. Rad, those msgs will be added. Darthfett, is there item groups?

BlizzScripts, i'll not work on THWE very much, since i've got a lot of homework and stuff, but i'll still be the team leader and "assembler" of this. You're our main coder now, if its OK.

Yep.. Pick every item in... groups.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Can u change the hero limit to be able to make the number as much as you want?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> Can you change the Hero limit to be able to make the number as much as you want?
> A Player Types a Chat Message

Both are already in the editor. (well, for players, you need them all but still...)

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
But it is a pain to copy it 11 times and then change the Player. ^^

The Gui is for simplify (spelling?) things for the user, even if I start to think that the gui is hard to use. I have been damaged in the brain becuse all jass.
I think make an addon on that suggestion: Make Generic versions of all Player Events. (Skip Cinematic, Press Button ect.)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
AceHart said:
> Can you change the Hero limit to be able to make the number as much as you want?
> A Player Types a Chat Message

Both are already in the editor. (well, for players, you need them all but still...)
I no, but for the here limit i can only make it so u can only have one hero limit, but i want to change the number to a higher number like 5 or something...

E

Elf-Beast

Could you make an Event [Ability is set to auto-cast]? Or an action [display missle from target to target]?

M

me.

^ yes i would like to see autocast ability as an event also ^

and how about some ofthe following..

action: set selection scale to X

event: a player presses a button (more options than jsut the 4 arrow keys)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Elf-Beast said:
Could you make an Event [Ability is set to auto-cast]? Or an action [display missle from target to target]?
U can use special effect of the projectile art (missle).

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
Easy Variable creation! And a more specific jass syntax checker? because it comes up with errors which i dunno even could happen =O

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What would I like in Triggers?

So , let's see...

1st) More region option
2nd) Multiboard as well more option
3rd) More spells to put ( more than 5)

That's all from me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.