What's your top anime list

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika
Steins;Gate.
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

(not too old of a topic to bump, right?)

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Just gotta say:

Princess Mononoke (My all time favorite, classic battle of good vs. evil, beast vs. man, with forest gods and demons of hate and a forsaken prince. Awesome story, incredible visuals... just amazing.)

FLCL (Short and sweet, I've never had to watch anything [except maybe Donnie Darko] as many times as this in order to fully understand it. It's a crazy, wild fuckin' ride, but only 6 episodes.)

Samurai Champloo (In my eyes, the single best samurai-related anime. Between the epic fight scenes, the likable characters and the deep, well-planned story-line of each episode, this one is a must-see.)

Paranoia Agent (A real mind-fuck. A bit of thriller with dark undertones, touching on subjects that might make you cringe, it paints a creepy story for you to sit spellbound through. Good stuff.)

Honorable mentions:
Trigun (A good guy that beats everyone without killing them, without sacrificing bad-assery? Check it.)
DBZ (You just can't go wrong. Full of filler, but you've gotta love it.)
Bleach (Cool fights, interesting powers and abilities, but the best part of the 500 or so episode series is within the first hundred episodes. So much filler, so many story arcs.)
Cowboy Bebop (Space cowboys. Need I say more? Chasin' baddies throughout the galaxy.)
Spirited Away (Another Hiyao Miyazaki film, this is a trip and a half with a little girl trying to break a spell that a witch put on her parents.)

And although it's not a japanime, Avatar: The Last Airbender is a truly awesome show, with some of the best character and story development of any show I've ever seen. Check it out!

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Code Geass <-(by far my favorite)
Chobits
High School of the Dead
Naruto
Ghost in the Shell

god so many good anime...

Tsubasa Chronicles
.hack/sign
Claymore
Bleach
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Dararara

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Outlaw star is first.

Not sure about the ordering after that but:
-Paranoia Agent
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Ergo Proxy
-Full Metal Alchemist (I like Brotherhood better, in large part because of the ending and Olivier Armstrong.)
-Ghost in the Shell
-Tenchi Muyo!
-Sasami: Magical Girls Club ... don't judge me.

I'm watching Gosick right now and it might end up on this list too. I like the Vampire Knight manga quite a bit as well, but haven't seen the anime. Not sure if that counts.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
so it's been about 4 months since I put up my favorite animes, and my list has changed a lot in that time. So for starts:
Code Geass/Gurren Lagan - are tied for my favorite position right now,
Sword Art Online - is slowly gaining all of my love, it's such a good anime in my opinion.
Accel World - is another great anime, the many characters, and how they change over the course of the anime, are just superb
Toradora! - I've just started watching this by my god is it awesome. There are so many points I just want to hug the main characters to make them feel better :\
K-On - is still one of my favorite spice of life animes I've ever watched. so cute!!
Eyeshield 21 - yea its a football anime... but every episode left me wanting more :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.