Which char you will prolly start with? And why?

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Happy, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Happy Well-Known Member

Hey D3 Freaks out there :D

now that we have a release date *can't wait for it :D:D:D* im intrested in which char you like the most and will prolly start with and why ^.^

for me its either the barbarian or the wizard ill start with....i dont really know ^^ both seem great xD the barbarian as the 'jump in and smash everything out of the fuckin undeads' or the wizard with his 'first ill freeze you then youll gonna be BBQ!' xD it will be epic playing these classes imo xD the monk won't be part of my 'crew' for sure because i dislike his combo fighting style. and the demon hunter is the amazone and the assasin combined and i disliked both classes...

my order will be i think :

1. Barbarian/Wizard
    2. the one i havent played first^^
    3. Witch Doctor

show me your order ^^ and tell me why XD

greetz happy :D
  2. tommerbob Minecraft. :D

Probably the Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Monk.

I've always been a fan of pew pew classes, I played mostly an Amazon in D2 and my Wow-main was a Hunter. I also really like casting classes, so the Wizard looks fun. The monk just looks badass.

The Witch Doctor looks semi-fun, I'll probably try him after the others. And the barbarian? Nah. I tried leveling one in D2 and I just couldn't get into it.
  3. X-maul AKA: Demtrod

No doubt at all the Wizard - but then again - I dont like the beta gameplay for the wizard, so if I grow tired of it I'll try a monk :)
  4. YourFace <span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T

Wizard because magic is awesome. Maybe barbarian later on
  5. 216199 Member

1. Demon Hunter without a doubt. For purely sentimental reasons. Ever since I started playing videogames, I've been in love with rogues and stealth :)

2. Barbarian, because it's classic and straightforward and embodies the spirit of Diablo in its entirety
    3. Monk, because I'm curious if I'll get the hang of his fighting style
    4/5. Wizard or Witch doctor, because I'm not a big fan of magic combat
  6. thewrongvine The Evolved Panda Commandant

For the same reason as 216199, Demon Hunter and all those stealth types always seem fun.
    I also enjoy being a Hulk as Barbarian, or being a wizard, so those it'll probably be Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and then Wizard.
  7. X-maul AKA: Demtrod

I find it pretty hard to chose. The only reason I know that I start with Wizard is that I decided that before the demon hunter was released :O
  8. Dan The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;

Monk of course...
    why?

because monks fit my fantasy of being a righteous crusader in all of the rpg's I play... XD Also, they are badass!

I can't wait to throw pillars at your face!!!!
  9. thewrongvine The Evolved Panda Commandant

But I will look cool like a shadow. How can you throw pillars at someone who looks cool and has a crossbow?
  10. Sajin User title under construction.

Monk and or Demon Hunter
    monk will probably be main because he seems like he'd be the most versatile, and I enjoy being support while also kicking ass
    demon hunter because I enjoy being the glass cannon of the group but I don't really like using magic for such
  11. YourFace <span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T

I changed my mind, probably barbarian then witch doctor, the wizard seems too ordinary and a bit linear

I like the weapon enchantments on the barbarian weapons: the lightning weapons, fire, etc.
  12. X-maul AKA: Demtrod

Same with me, I'm really considering picking aBarb instead of a wizard, itøs seems a little boring to play.
  13. Jokker Member

Witch Doctor or Demon Hunter. Haven't decided yet.
  14. Jedimindtrixxx ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

Barbarian > Witch Doctor > Wizard > Demon Hunter
    then MAYBE monk after but i dont really think the monk looks that fun tbh

why barbarian? because i really like his mana system, and i think his spells are beast. also its the only char thats the same from d2
  15. tommerbob Minecraft. :D

Now that I've played the beta, my choices have changed. Its amazing what personal experience does, eh? ;)

Wizard > Barbarian > Demon Hunter > Monk > Witch Doctor