Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 50-Fact Extravaganza

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely going to get a Wii U when the price drops and this for my kiddos and probably me as well. I like Mario Carts and the Mario games too. SSB is the bestest :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still occasionally playing SSB and mario kart on my N64. That thing is still working.
But not just that, my Super Nintendo is also still working with all the good classics. Good times.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely going to get a Wii U when the price drops and this for my kiddos and probably me as well. I like Mario Carts and the Mario games too. SSB is the bestest :)
Just get the bundle. There are some deals going on right now in some places. Everyone's saying Wii U games are awesome right now, not like before.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I kind of want to play an eight person of SSB. If only I had seven friends....

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to play it. I am not going to try and buy 8 controllers because nobody I know has a freaking Wii U. I want one bad though I am a Nintendo freak. Have been since the first Mario games and Final Fantasy games on the SNES. I only get the Nintendo stuff for me when the price is right and that is when it is very low - but 300 for a SSB Wii U Bundle is right around what I would pay for a christmas gift :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I never really was a fan of Nintendo, but have a couple games that make it worth it. SSB is definitely among them, alongside Mario Cart. Those are the two best drinking games ever made.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped playing nintendo after the N64, but the SNES and N64 games where the most awesome gaming experiences I have ever seen. My personal favorite for "best game of the world" is yoshies island on the SNES. Nothing compares to it in terms of quality.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.