1) The map groups would more then likely change because one opponent has a voided map.
2) Fairness reasons - No one has anymore time to practice for their matchups then anyone else (technically)
3) Posting all at once - Keeps it more official
4) It also isn't as confusing ~ more organized
5) Posting them all at once randomly is more equal, because I don't choose the map sets, if they were all in front of me I could be considered favoring someone or someone else.
one thing however is it does have negative consequences to your far sight. But this occurs regardless of the monitor's brightness. And this is because at a closer distance your ciliary muscles are not used as much to focus the lens and iris which therefore leads to weakening of said muscles.
you may know something I don't though, and if that's the case i really do want to learn
Haha, I remember taking a taxi in Beijing last year and the cabbie lectured me about how safe China is compared to America, then he made a gun with his fingers and pretended to shoot in the air while making "pew pew" sounds
Is the school system in your country similar to Chinese school system? I could never imagine being a teacher in a Chinese school, what's expected of students and teachers is just so different from what I'd be looking for as a teacher