Æxus Bloodcrow

Æ

Æxus Bloodcrow

Where i can find crack for Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne 1.15 World Editor?

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A crack to do what?

If this is to let you play with a pirated copy of the game, we do NOT help people with that here.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe "World Editor Help Zone" is too generic a name for this forum, it can be interpreted in quite a number of ways lol

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Is it something to let you run the editor without needing the CD in the drive? That would be sort of a gray area. You still need to be careful with these because they usually make changes to some of the program files and this might cause battle.net to refuse the connection with an "unable to identify application version" message.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
ya I'm pretty sure he means no-cd crack. There is 1 crack for the game and 1 crack for the editor. A lot of people like to use it because all the data needed to run both apps is by default put on the hard drive when you install the game. And so the cd is used purely for authentication purposes.

as far as I'm aware, battle.net does not give any problems when using a no-cd crack. The only time you get problems is if you try to patch the game over the cracked files - in this scenario the patch proggie will spew some errors out at you.

[perhaps I am giving too much info here in this public domain, not sure if I should cut and paste this into the mod forum. Thought this may be useful info for the mods to have when trying to help peeps with war3 problems]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.