Votes: 6 60.0%
  • [i]not[/i] Safe

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
I waswondering if you feel safe putting your credit card umber on the net nowadays with all of the scams. Well if you dont have a credit card, do your parent fells secure? Personally, the only places I will ever put my crdit card is on iTunes and Paypal.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Depends on where it is at. On sites with reputations, sure. But sites I've never heard of, no way.

xxyourdeadxx

Reaction score
I waswondering if you feel safe putting your credit card umber on the net nowadays with all of the scams. Well if you dont have a credit card, do your parent fells secure? Personally, the only places I will ever put my crdit card is on iTunes and Paypal.

I'm safe to lend your credit card number to - as long as you don't mind me taking off 8 bucks a month.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I pay all my bills online and do most of my birthday/special occasion/christmas shopping online. But usually those sites are place to which I have a catalogue for and don't want to do the mail in order thing.

I have few qualms about using a card online. First of all, I am broke, SO if someone does manage to get a hold of the number, all they are going to get is a value meal at taco bell outta the deal. Second, most credit card companies are pretty good about gettin you your money back. I had a charge appear on my card a few years ago, called the credit company, they refunded the whole amount no questions asked and put a 3 month watch on my overall credit for me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.