07 Summer Blockbusters

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Summer is here! That means many new movies. So far, this year has produced many high money making films and more will follow.
Two movies stand out in my mind for movies that I actually would pay $8 to see. The first one is Transformers starring Shia Lebuff. Good cast and with this movie being live action it should be good. The second film I have been waiting to see for years. RUSH HOUR 3!!!!!!! Finally! First two were amoung the best I have seen and this one looks promising. I'm predicting these movies to be added soon to the list of high money making movies of 2007 along with 300, Spidey 3, Pirates 3.

If you have any movies that you think will be good please post :D

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Rush Hour 3? I liked the first one, the second one was barely okay. Spidey 3 looks good (I love venom). Maybe Ocean's 13 and Fantastic Four Silver Surfer

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Lol, Die Hard 4 comes out this year and Indiana Jones 4 next year.
I can just see Bruce Willis diving out of a truck moments before it explodes, then dropping to the ground and screaming "MY GODDAMN BACK! AAAARRGH! I THINK I'VE PUT MY ****ING BACK OUT!".
And Indy with a zimmer frame... lol.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Spidey 3 sucked! IMO, my husband and I sat through the whole thing wishing for the end. BUT, on the other hand, my brother in law, a die hard spidey fan, loved it. Venom in character (not venom as normal guy) was great! But he's only in it as Venom for what felt like 10 seconds LOL

I can't wait till friday, when Hostel 2 comes out.
Aw yeah baby
I also want to see 28 weeks later, ZOMBIES :D :D

Did anyone see the Aqua Teen Hunger movie? I missed that one, but would like to see it.

L

I saw Spidey 3 and I loved it. I guess it's the kind of movie you either love or hate. I haven't someone say "It was ok" yet. It's either "I hated it" or "I loved it." I saw Shrek 3 and it surprises me that it was ranked higher than Spidey 3. There's something you should notice about the top three movies right now though. The top three are as follows: 1) Pirates 3, 2) Shrek 3, 3) Spidey 3. All three of these movies have no sex scenes, no excessive cussing, no excessive blood and gore and they somehow managed to grab the top three spots. It goes to show you that you don't need someone saying GD this and F that every other sentence. Although at certain times the extra gore of well-placed cuss word can add. Oh, and Wiseman, I love how you censored the end of your quote but you didn't censor GD.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.