1.19 patch

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea.

But what do you think the patch will have? I know it'll have brand new maps (or rather, the old maps that you had to DL from the site) and a lot of balance fixes, but I'm still hoping for more neutral heroes and more cool spells...

Alas, I most likely dream in vain.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
ya..what you said...but hopefully they will add some new items because i'm starting to get sick off some of the old ones...lol

and wouldnt everyone like it if they updated the grpahics in War3!?.....just wish they wouldn't basically have to re-release the game....

DM Cross

Reaction score
Some new items would be pretty kick ass, but I don't remember them ever patching new items.

As for graphics, the closest thing to "new graphics" you're ever going to get out of a patch is new models for new units.

That's something I'd like. Adding a new unit to each race...Maybe a mage/fighter mix :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If you notice, the only new things they've added to patches are maps, no new units / heroes / items. If they were to, it'd be a good 2 years, since that's how long it took for new units.

The new patch will take months and months, since the distance between 1.17 and 1.18 was huge.

DM Cross

Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
If you notice, the only new things they've added to patches are maps, no new units / heroes / items.

Wrong :p Quite a few of the Neutral heroes were added via patch. The two Goblin heroes (Tinker and Alchemist) and the Firelord were ALL patched heroes. :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Oh, you said new UNITS. You were referring to the Neutral Heroes I mentioned?

And then you contradicted yourself...You said they never have, but they did.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

DM Cross

Reaction score
But seriously, I think you, Con were the one to say it, but I want to see the other three elemental models...Firelord is one of 4 elemental beings, they can't give us a 1/4th of the whole deal and get away with it! :mad: I SAY WE REVOLT! RISE UP, MY FELLOW NERDS, RISE UP AND MARCH TO THE DAMNED OVERLORDS CASTLE OF STONE AND CONCRETE, AND WE, AS ONE, WILL DEMAND OUR ELEMENTALS!

Waay too much sugar.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I SAY WE REVOLT! RISE UP, MY FELLOW NERDS, RISE UP AND MARCH TO THE DAMNED OVERLORDS CASTLE OF STONE AND CONCRETE, AND WE, AS ONE, WILL DEMAND OUR ELEMENTALS!

FIGHT THE POWER!

WE WANT OUR DAMN ELEMENTALS!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Seriously though. They have...A wind, earth and water based hero to make. I mean, I know there's already a few, but surely one of the biggest computer game companies can come up with a few more ideas then what they have!

FIGHT THE POWER! \m/ (>.<) \m/

R

R15I23D05D14

We already have a Water Elemental. They can't give every race a great Water Elemental Hero but leave Humans with a boring summoned creature.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Ever read the Warcraft story? He's talking about the elemental lords, the lords that were crafted from fire, earth, water, metal, coke....Something or other.

R

R15I23D05D14

I sit at my computer corrected (I am not standing). I have not read the warcraft story, but even so, no matter how correct it would be story-wise, I still don't like the idea of all races having access to a water elemental lord, but humans using a plain water elemental. I think that since they have given us WE and models to cover all the elementals Blizzard will not make any more.

Now you have justified it though, I do admit the idea is sorta interesting, especially when I imagine a non-Naga unit with aquatic movement, and several watery powers.

I can definatly see a stone elemental.

DM Cross

Reaction score
A wind elemental would most likely be the most interesting, especially if it stuck devoutly to wind. However, knowing Blizzard, they'll turn it into a Lightning elemental, or something and call it a "Sky Elemental".

C

ChrisW16

I'm hoping that they buff footies/knights, nerf raider's ensnare on units or at least make the cooldown longer, change some Night Elf hitpoints or armor types because the mass unarmored thing is ridiculous, as well as the fact that Mountain Giants have normal armor instead of heavy...Alchemist definently needs some more help....

P

PwnThePanda

I disagree that the alchemist needs more help. He is a great hero but very hard to play.

C

ChrisW16

PwnThePanda said:
I disagree that the alchemist needs more help. He is a great hero but very hard to play.

He's hard to play due to the fact that he's underpowered....The cooldown on his ultimate is nothing to sneeze at but his frenzy skill is just trash and the healing spray heals the enemies units...discuss.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Ultimate kills a target unit instantly to give gold & exp. Heaing SPray isn't intended for in-battle use, for outside or standing behind the lines and firing it. Acid Bomb rocks the armor and is an insane disadvantage if used over and over.

His morph keeps him alive and gives him some tanking ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.