1.19 patch

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
ROFLMAO! You guys sooooo crack me up . . .

Let's see now ... Alexander and I did the math on this one >D.

\/\/0\/\/ has +2 million players . . .

It costs 15 $ per month . . .

12 months per year . . .

12 months per year times 15 $ per player per month x 2 million players . . .

EQUALS a grand total of roughly THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR! :eek: That is more than some companies make in their entire lifetimes ...

Oh, and that's not even including the up-front 50$ CD cost -_-

Do you fools REALLY think that Blizzard devotes more than 1 hour per month worrying about a server game connection that makes them absolutely 0 money, just incurs running costs? They may care about the top melee players, but that is pretty much where it ends, that and hacking ... they are rather territorial about hackers and alternate servers, eh? :p I don't see WC3 in shelves anymore, except for those cheap 'battle chests' and whatnot :p They keep the game relatively balanced and fix bugs (although the bug fixing is because it can lead to exploits and hacking --- see above /|\ /|\ /|\).

They will probably not release any more elemental heroes, because that story is continued in WoW, and it doesn't fit with the story here. They needed a new dungeon, so they used the old story that Ragnaros, alone of the elemental gods, was freed, and used him in a dungeon; battlenet additions of Ragnaros were probably just a considerate afterthought. They need room to grow in WoW, and don't want to release all of their content at once (wisely, in my opinion).

And if you raised a single hair in protest, they would ban you from Bnet permanently, LOL! ~~~

C

ChrisW16

XXconanXXX said:
Ultimate kills a target unit instantly to give gold & exp. Heaing SPray isn't intended for in-battle use, for outside or standing behind the lines and firing it. Acid Bomb rocks the armor and is an insane disadvantage if used over and over.

His morph keeps him alive and gives him some tanking ability.

So what is healing spray intended for? Creeping? Not many other heroes have "non in-battle spells"..... Kinda lame if it does the same thing a shop does....acid bomb is the only thing i can give him credit for, but he starts with zero armor for gods sake and the morph is super short and is pretty much a cheap take off of berzerker strength....its garbag-o

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Ummm...

$15/month/player * 12 months * 2 million players = 360 MILLION dollars

Little (well, quite large, actually) mathematical error there. :p

Not that I support WoW or anything like that though... :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
So what is healing spray intended for?

Don't really like reading posts do you?

XXconanXXX said:
Heaing Spray isn't intended for in-battle use, for outside or standing behind the lines and firing it.

"non in-battle spells"

Please point out the part of my post your quoting, since I didn't say that. I said not intended for in-battle use, for outside or standing behind the lines and firing it.

Kinda lame if it does the same thing a shop does....

Ok, now ya got me here, since I have no idea what your talking about. Alchemist does the same thing a shop does? One of his abilities? And which shop?

And, if you ever actually played a game of melee, you'd realize you can HS behind your troops, run them back to heal, send them back in, rinse and repeat. Micro needed, yes, but any person with a brain that's not retarded and 99% common sense can micro.

Cheap Beserker? Last time I checked, Beserk Gave you 50% to attack speed while taking 50% more damage, and Chemical Rage gave 125% at level 3 while giving you a 50% move speed bonus AND more damage / armor.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
-_-

That's like the third I F'ed that word up.

First it was brian, then brin, then bain, I FINALLY got brain.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
Ummm...

$15/month/player * 12 months * 2 million players = 360 MILLION dollars

Little (well, quite large, actually) mathematical error there. :p

Not that I support WoW or anything like that though... :p

Erm?

Cost x (Players x Months) = Total.

Cost x (24,000,000) = Total

360,000,000 = Total. Just did it with the calculator. Don't doubt my abilities, PUNK, I'm advanced in math :)

You = Wrong
Me = :cool:

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
360,000,000 = Total.

That's right. That's 360 million. Count the commas. (Shadowy originally said 360 billion. I think, therefore, that the mistake was with him, not with you.)

DM Cross

Reaction score
... OOH! Now I get it :p ROFL!

Alright then.
Shadowy = Wrong
Silver = Right
Me = Still really F'ing :cool:!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Lmao, if your so good in math, then why are you arguing with SilverHawk with the same answer? :p

Don't mess with me PUNK. I'm a TEXAN, and we have GUNS! :shades:

DM Cross

Reaction score
I argue because I'm Alexander :cool: Conan, you should know from all the times I kick your butt in an argument that I'm damn good at it ;)

OOH, BURN! Do you need ointment?! Yeah, shut up, that's what I thought!

:D Rofl, good mood's are dangerous.

To the point of this current topic, not the price, but the Hero in question:

How the bloody hell is Berzerk and the Morph in any way, smell, shape, form, etc. alike?

Healing Spray is meant to be used strategically. With a brain. For this purpose, I never use this hero! :D

Acid Bomb = Ow.

His Ult? Well, that ='s this:
\m/ (>.<) \m/

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
ROFLMAO! You guys sooooo crack me up . . .

Let's see now ... Alexander and I did the math on this one >D.

\/\/0\/\/ has +2 million players . . .

It costs 15 $ per month . . .

12 months per year . . .

12 months per year times 15 $ per player per month x 2 million players . . .

EQUALS a grand total of roughly THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR! :eek: That is more than some companies make in their entire lifetimes ...

Oh, and that's not even including the up-front 50$ CD cost -_-

Do you fools REALLY think that Blizzard devotes more than 1 hour per month worrying about a server game connection that makes them absolutely 0 money, just incurs running costs? They may care about the top melee players, but that is pretty much where it ends, that and hacking ... they are rather territorial about hackers and alternate servers, eh? :p I don't see WC3 in shelves anymore, except for those cheap 'battle chests' and whatnot :p They keep the game relatively balanced and fix bugs (although the bug fixing is because it can lead to exploits and hacking --- see above /|\ /|\ /|\).

They will probably not release any more elemental heroes, because that story is continued in WoW, and it doesn't fit with the story here. They needed a new dungeon, so they used the old story that Ragnaros, alone of the elemental gods, was freed, and used him in a dungeon; battlenet additions of Ragnaros were probably just a considerate afterthought. They need room to grow in WoW, and don't want to release all of their content at once (wisely, in my opinion).

And if you raised a single hair in protest, they would ban you from Bnet permanently, LOL! ~~~

LOl.. u thought they were richer than Bill Gates... ROFL!... no offense or should it be 1?..:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.