1.21b Patch Out

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There are so many people that are so excited.. it seems like people are all using cracks or something.. O_O just a thought.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Pure awesome. No longer spending hours trying to get my TFT CD working because of the huge cracks.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i might actually start playing agian then.. .the only reason i quit was i was tired of CD switching....

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
There are so many people that are so excited.. it seems like people are all using cracks or something.. O_O just a thought.

Actually, it is us that doesn't run a no-cd crack that benefit from this. The safedisc protection takes about 5-10 seconds to decode that's why start times always are faster with no-cd patch.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
This patch came just in time, already gone through 2 TFT CD's, was on my last and original RoC CD, which had pretty large scratches on it.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is actually quite a useless patch except for the faster loading time imo.
I have my TFT CD in anyway - I rarely did anything which needed a CD.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol wtf do you do with you CD's?
I never got any scratches on them : O

Same. I haven't seen my CD for a while :p
It just stays in the drive.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Actually, this way, you can just install it on different computers or your friends computers, then just play it with only one cd. :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, this way, you can just install it on different computers or your friends computers, then just play it with only one cd. :p

What about CD-Keys?

Wouldn't that mean that only one of them can go on B.net?

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score

CD Copy protection is an evil thing, it was a ban for me on Linux, it increases the game's loading time, reduces life of CDs, etc.

The best thing is that this looks like a trend, they have also patched Starcraft I if this is right.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
honestly, this is an ok patch (now that i have camled down), putting the cd was such a compulsive thing, that I never noticed.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Nothing.
Nothing is new in the game except no cd.

And the AMH? I heard that the new update dissables MapHacks : )

Just 5 mins after he heard the news, my friend say_no_to_war tried all he had and was glad he could tell me that he would no longer need the very unstable, inefficient and game disrupting AMHSystems he was using lol. It was some kinda funny seeing him join one game after another and allways being disconnected from bnet 10 seconds later : D

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Just to point out, almost every patch so far had an AntiMapHack of sorts that crashed the game if you used a MapHack.
Of course, this stops working for any new MapHack version that comes out. Shouldn't take too long, a couple of weeks at most, before a 1.21b MapHack that bypasses AMH arrives.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I'm currently reinstalling Warcraft, thanks for the patch Blizzard!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.