1.22 and WE: unlimited majo issues, can they be worked around?

C

Cho_Gal

after upgrading TFT to patch 1.22 none is able to play even a second of my beloved map, the map's made mostly with WEU: 1.20 ... after patching, i cant even open the map in regular WE :banghead:
'

however, in theory it aught to be possible to work around the problem; i never used many of the advanced functions available in WEU .. and those did use are hopefully mostly 'expendable' ... for example, the 'simulated gold text' function.

so i went as far on my own as i could with that; disabling advanced triggers and otehr things i knew shouldnt work without WEU. i did make progress with that; the error messages when trying to open the map with regular WE did change / reduce. now im down to:

Trigger function does not exist in database:
IssueImmediateOrderBJ​

and

Trigger function does not exist in database:
GetConvertedPlayerId​

(after thse i get a critical error out of alegid memory loss but i hope & believe thats because of the earlier errors)

now i dont know EXACTLY which these functions are, but im rather sure i use them plenty.

if i can acess that function database, i might be able to reconstruct these functions in a way that makes everything work again... clues, anyone?

if i fail fixing this, im done mapping for wc3. wating on sc2 instead.. to anyone who can help, much love from not only me, but also the people who've actually enjoyed playing this map on B.net.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
they're exactly what they say

orders a unit to do something ex: attack,move

Its like Get Player number of Player except its used mostly for GUI since player 1 will return 1 instead of 0

both these functions exist in world editor so your problem is probably a bug, (maybe cuz you used WEU,)

Reopen your map in weu. look for Player number and issueorderbyidbj (hopefully there arent many) and delete them.

(btw, do you work in gui or jass? because its more likely this problem happened if you used jass and made a mistake)

>if i can acess that function database, i might be able to reconstruct these functions in a way that makes everything work again... clues, anyone?

yeah these functions are easy, but i dont think thats the problem.

you could also try reinstalling.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.