1)ark_Knight's Little Corner of Art!

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, I've finally decided to submit my artwork onto the forum. Most of the artwork is done with just a regular pencil and a piece of paper and is mostly Warcraft inspired art with some other random stuff.
Since some of the drawings are several years old the pencil has faded and when going through the scanner (Yes... I tried to scan pencil art in a scanner) it made half the art look like crap. Also, since I had some weaknesses in my drawing several years ago, the art here changes in quality a lot. Most of the drawings are also sketches and made in between fifteen minutes to an hour.

I will try to get digital pictures of them to see if that turns out better than the scanner. Actually I think anything would turn out better than the scanner.

So here are my drawings that look 10 times better in person :p

Please comment and enjoy :)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1)ark_Knight's Little Corner of Art:

Fantasy:
Here is where you will find most of my art. A lot of this is inspired by Warcraft 3.
Some of these pictures have some flaws from being older and they didn't scan very well.
But overall they turned out decent.

Valhash the Rogue ~ Newest

Elite Dreadstone Guard

Tauren Chieftain Shaman

Centuar Chieftain Berserker

Dark Blood Elf Priest

Grimtotem Spiritcaller (Tauren)

Dark Gryphon Paladin

Darkgrove Satyr Berserker

Blood Elf Paladin

Necros the Defiler (Lich)

Synn

Dark Rune Knight

Shadow of the Colossus:
Here is some art inspired by the great PS2 game: "Shadow of the Colossus"

Stone Juggernaut

Sword Titan

Anime/Manga:
Here is where all my anime pictures go.
So far I have only scanned in my Ruroni Kenshin art.

Kenshin ~ Colored

Sanosuke

Weapons / Armor:
Name really says it all.

Bow Staff

Random:
Here is my category for things with no category.

The Penguin Reaper

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I plan on submitting more artwork when I have the time and boredom to do so. Keep checking up on it and leave comments please. Thanks and enjoy the art.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Hey, you got some pretty good ideas there, some of them could use some work, but overall not bad man. Keep it up. :D

The Penguin Reaper FTW. (that one rocks, never would have thought of it.)

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lol, thanks guys.

Ya the penguin reaper is one of my favorites. I actually made several other penguin reapers but I don't have them with me to scan.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.