1 Icon Request

Lifee

Reaction score
Hey i've seasrhed everywhere but i didnt find that what i want.I will request 1 icon,+rep if u help.I need the icon Frost Boots,Just the normal boots of speed,but with Frost(Ice).

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
I attached a folder with the images as .tga and the .blps for the icons.

Please give credit if you use.

btnbootsofspeedcopy.png

Attachments

• Boots of Frost Icon.zip
    54.8 KB · Views: 159

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey. Had a try with it :):

Frost boots.jpg

If you want something changed tell me. Also, requests like these are generally in the creative -> graphics section :p.

Lifee

Reaction score
@The Ideal Thank you,i will use the blp format and offcourse i will give rep and credit

@Moridin Where did u find that icon ? I saw also its a jpg format.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
haha I made that :p. That's why it's in JPG....I usually save in JPG because I don't normally make icons :p.

Edit: I just realised that my Photoshop cannot save in BLP :S. Is there any other format you wouldn't mind?

niceone

Reaction score
haha I made that :p. That's why it's in JPG....I usually save in JPG because I don't normally make icons :p.

Edit: I just realised that my Photoshop cannot save in BLP :S. Is there any other format you wouldn't mind?

Did you try the export function? Normally its there :s

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Well, under file -> Export I have:

Data Sets as Files (Greyed out)
Paths to Illustrator
Render Video
Send Video Preview to Device
Video Preview
Zoomify

Which one is it? :S

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
To change an icon into .blp format, you must first save it as a 24-bit .tga image. Edit the .tga image with a program like Photoshop and create a white alpha layer. Then use WC3 Image Extractor II to save the .tga image as .blp.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hmm... I converted it using War3 viewer, it added the alpha layer automatically. However, now that it's saved as a blp, should I be able to view the image normally? Right now, it looks blank on my screen. Let me upload it:

View attachment Frost boots.blp

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Hmm... I converted it using War3 viewer, it added the alpha layer automatically. However, now that it's saved as a blp, should I be able to view the image normally? Right now, it looks blank on my screen. Let me upload it:

View attachment 37321

No you shouldn't, it's a special format not read by any program but Warcraft. Nice icon by the way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.