1 player rpg quest multiboard. need help please.

fartjuice

Reaction score
im trying to do a multiboard that displays all the quest on the screen(instead of just on the f9 screen) and updates each time you acquire a quest item or kill a quest unit or doodad. like one quest is to kill 3 units and i want the multiboard to do a kill count for just those 3 unit types, which is a ship(doodad unit). but i want the multiboard to also show the other quest of collecting 7 items and shows a counter for each time u collect 1 of the items of type. all my stuff is specific instead of just a unit dies type of triggers. can someone please help with specific unit of type deaths to update the multiboard.

HellfireJin

Reaction score
I realize this thread is from 2017, I was scrolling through and noticed it. I hope you have found out how to do it. If not, I have uploaded a custom map with variables and triggers. I used Footmen as one unit type, Peons as the second, and as a third quest I used a trigger that checks for an item acquired in a slot. If you like it, you can use it and change it, export the data, etc. it's free for you to use how you feel :D

Attachments

• Custom Quest Multiboard.w3x
    21.5 KB · Views: 352
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.