1 Question and 2 Requests

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Hello TheHelper!! Anyway Here are my questions:
1) How do I make it so that you don't have to use the Player Start locations? I am not talking about the starting units just the Player Start Locations.
NOTE: If someone make the minimap Icon then I woudn't need this question answered

Requests:
1) Can someone make me please a Loading screen That Says on top GoWc and it curves around a Orb. Like the Orb of venom would be nice! And Put Tower Defence underneath it! And in the Left hand corner put in small Red letters: Clan GoWc
Make those words look really fancy plz!

2) Can Someone make me please a Minimap Screen that says GoWc TD(not curved) in Light Blueish Letters and underneath it are ice cicles hanging off of the words. Make it look frozeny. Thank you!

All help and answering my requests even If I don't use them will be given +rep. I will Give Credit to the People that I choose from.

Thank you very much in advance :thup: <3

Manix

Reaction score
Hello TheHelper!! Anyway Here are my questions:
1) How do I make it so that you don't have to use the Player Start locations? I am not talking about the starting units just the Player Start Locations.
NOTE: If someone make the minimap Icon then I woudn't need this question answered

Requests:
1) Can someone make me please a Loading screen That Says on top GoWc and it curves around a Orb. Like the Orb of venom would be nice! And Put Tower Defence underneath it! And in the Left hand corner put in small Red letters: Clan GoWc
Make those words look really fancy plz!

2) Can Someone make me please a Minimap Screen that says GoWc TD(not curved) in Light Blueish Letters and underneath it are ice cicles hanging off of the words. Make it look frozeny. Thank you!

All help and answering my requests even If I don't use them will be given +rep. I will Give Credit to the People that I choose from.

Thank you very much in advance :thup: <3

post the requests in the graphics zone :thdown:

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think it is required with player starting points. Or else it would be something in World Editor - Settings.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
World Editor won't let you test or save your map unless all playable players have a Start Location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.