Science 10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Listen, guys, now we know why Pamela Anderson made her transplants: to make us healthier. "Angels of mercy" like Jordan just prolong our life and Hugh Hefner knows it.

A German research published in New England Journal of Medicine said that men staring at women's breasts in fact prolong their lives with years.

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If only.

Unless the man in question becomes intensely aroused, it will not be the equivalent of a 30 minute work out. Probably not even close.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I guess I'm gonna live an extra 20 years!

Extra 20?

Lets make that an extra 50 years buddy.

Actually..I might become immortal :p

>Unless the man in question becomes intensely aroused, it will not be the equivalent of a 30 minute work out. Probably not even close.

Yep...that can last a couple hours :rolleyes:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
they did a test of this on Brainiac(science show for all you non-believers) and they said that theroy is nothing but a fucking lie, although a good lie, nothing but a lie.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
(science show for all you non-believers)
I've watched that show, and I'm a Christian. ;)
Oh, and I enjoyed it too *gasp*. Actually, I did see that episode with my cousin who adores the show. We found it amusing.
But to stay on topic, I'll say that undeadorcjer is right. There's no possible way a man could get that aroused just by staring at breasts.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
LOL If only this were true >_>

*One night in bed with wife*
Me: "Honey! Can I stare at your breasts?"
Wife: "NO!"
Me: "But it will make me live longer! Don't you want that?"

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
LOL If only this were true >_>

*One night in bed with wife*
Me: "Honey! Can I stare at your breasts?"
Me: "But it will make me live longer! Don't you want that?"

Of course she wouldn't want that..she wants him to die..so she can remarry and take all the money :rolleyes:

But seriously...what if this is true?

What if staring a womens/girl's breasts make you live longer?

Hmh I got an idea!

I'm gonna construct this experiment...I'll go ask some random hot girls if they would like to join :rolleyes:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Well there is one question though, is she topless or does she have clothes on?

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Somebody beat them to it by 3 years and these guys even fail at posting the right awnser. Do they also publish 9-11 conspiracy theories?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
This is probably my favorite news article of all time!
:p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Won't this um... "provoke" sexual predators and perverts more? I guess now they have an excuse... *sigh*

Another question, do the boobs have to be like in real life, or through a screen :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Main question here is...
Do they have to be unclothed and does it matter if you see them in real life or if you watch them over the computer.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I don't think it matters as long as your blood runs around your body and into your P*nis, so if you were gay i think i would have the same effect if you watch something gay-ish

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
thats a tad disturbing koner. But yea, these people need to go all the way through with the experiment if they are going to post something this ground breaking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.