Science 10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years

turok255

Reaction score
I think you've sort of missed the point, as have the researchers. It's not looking at Boobs that gets the blood flowing; it's looking at something that turns you on.

They just assumed it was boobs :rolleyes:

Damn and here they told me I was Going to go blind...

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I don't see it mentioning "Getting Off" anywhere, does it just involve getting h****y or do you have to "Get Off".
^Serious Question^

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ya know, whether this prolongs life or not...
how many women do you think are going to let you have direct eye contact staring non stop for 10 minutes at their... "precious's" without saying something to the guy?

Prometheus

Reaction score
Don't wana mention one, but you can always go on the computer...

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Boobies! :eek: So what is this you say, more life or something...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Guys will look at them, whether they prolong life or not. :p

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Wonder what women have to do to get five more years.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
lol

This makes our 'women at and over the age of 18 have the right to walk topless in public' law even more forth coming.

All hail women XD

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I actually think that this probably applies to women as well as men. Of course, I refer back to my previous post about it being anything that turns you on :rolleyes:

I also notice how this thread has grown much quicker than other threads concerning the prolonging of a man's life :p

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
I actually think that this probably applies to women as well as men. Of course, I refer back to my previous post about it being anything that turns you on :rolleyes:

I also notice how this thread has grown much quicker than other threads concerning the prolonging of a man's life :p

I just had to check what kind of creepy responses you guys would have.

Rad

Reaction score
Isn't it an old fact that having 'relations' with a partner has the same amount of physical workout as a 2 mile walk? something like that...

This is probably the same thing. And it makes sense. Of course, I think they were hinting at something a little more intense than just "looking at"... I'll just stop there

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Dose this explain why wimen live longer??? lol man that is cool if it was true lol

this only works if a dessies dosen't get u first

Prometheus

Reaction score
Isn't it an old fact that having 'relations' with a partner has the same amount of physical workout as a 2 mile walk? something like that...

This is probably the same thing. And it makes sense. Of course, I think they were hinting at something a little more intense than just "looking at"... I'll just stop there
Answered my question, finally.
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.