~10 models neededm paid request

P

programm

To all good modelers who can do that for me:

Project: So far - very clear ideas, the story/maps if I get the models done will continue from war3 to SCII. Briefly it's gonna be an ~endless number of missions when ofc the base maps are made. I've done some but deleted the maps, I know I can do smth nice as what I did so far turnt out to be. I don't want to start, unless I know I will have these models. They are the most important thing - I may make a casual model I will use once but these models will be in every map or used many times. By paying I expect you to think that you are doing them for something, no matter if the rest of the map is ready or not.

Payment method:
Whoever agrees to make them for me will receive money, we can discuss the price per model. Usually we need precautions. The precautions for you will be: not to start anything, unless you receive the money. The precautions for me will be: if you get the money and do nothing for the time we have discussed, I will request the person's IP ban from this forum. I don't mean 'omg u did it one day later, die!' xD But if it is a month or two after... And I'll track how shipping is going.

And the models: I can make few of them, I will leave to you only those I can't. The models I want to recreate/need help with, are from empire earth. Here are the models (I'll supply you with more screenshots when I see someone actually agrees and starts them): Blue is teamcolor - doesnt have to be exaclty like that.

+ 3 more with more complex shapes.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Broken links...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So how much are you talking about? Like two dollars?

P

programm

lol ip ban from this forum ..

Nah actually I pasted this from another forum, but yes I expect not to be lied or I'll tell admins. But that was meant for THW. Thx for the broken link notice.

As for the price, how about $5 per model? Who's in?

Varine

Reaction score
If I have time I might make some of them.

If I do make anything:
1) Do you have a polygon or file size limit for them?
2) What kinds of animations are needed?
3) Do you want the teamcolor in the places shown?

Varine

Reaction score
Would it possible to get an amount of information about your map? Do you have a forum or a website or something?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.