1000 Ways to Die

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Bah, I don't think they have the way that I am going to die there :(

I am going to be poisoned, set on fire, electrocuted, shot, clubbed and then thrown off a cliff into the sea and there be eaten by sharks. And I am going to do it all while enjoying a beer and watching a naked woman:thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen a handful of them. Weirdest one I saw was somebody was having an X-Ray to the head. The doctor who was in charge of it ended up having sex on the 'start' button (so it was constantly being pressed and released), and the man died from prolonged exposure of x-rays to his brain.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
These stories are true stories right?

Seriously, this show sounds highly disturbing.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
It says they are true stories, but they are re enactments, pretty bad ones at that. The most gore it shows is some obviously fake looking blood coming out, and I've only seen that on one where a guy goes through woodchipper

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
The ones I've seen (stories) sound pretty fake. For example, a guy hires hooker, gets pulled over. But since he's on parole or something, he has pepper spray (and shouldn't). Shoves it up his ass (hooker refused to hide it). He gets out, cop slams him against car and it sprays inside accidentally. (Fake part:) The hooker says "I'm outta here".

The cop would NEVER let anyone, especially a prostitute, escape from the scene of the crime, especially after someone is dying.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
They 'explained' that under normal circumstances, pepper spray dispates (or something like that) with oxygen when sprayed on the face or eyes or mouth. But since there wasn't oxygen in his anus, it started to 'burn' his insides. Causing internal bleeding and lots of pain, plus death.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Damn it! I think none of those Spike TV shows are available in my country.:thdown:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.