Minigame 2 Player Co-Op Survival

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Duderock101 and -OverpoweR- present
2 Player Co-Op Survival

Trapped, terrified with a lack of weapons...

You and a team-mate have been abandoned after your village was destroyed by undead creatures from the forest. You fled to the last defensable spot you know, however the Undead followed you. Build up your defenses, upgrade your armour, weapons and suits so you can survive the waves of undead that come at you during the night.

Features
  • A wide range of custom items, upgrades, units and most importantly Suits
  • A unique gameplay, where you must scavenge what you can during the day, and make it hope for the night
  • 5 Waves for each round, and there are 10 rounds (50 Waves in total), even after the 50th wave you must continue until you complete the final objective
  • Inbuilt tutorial so you get started
  • A unique way of collecting resources (Lumber and Gold).
  • Work with a team-mate to survive, to unlock puzzels and to defend your base
  • Unique Base Defenses, which require you and your partner working together or you'll be over-run.
  • Tactics and speed are key to survival, the day isn't that long and you better be home before dark or you'll be chow

Suits
Below is a list of suits. Each suit is like a Hero, which you can change into at any point during the game.
  • No Suit - The unarmoured Survivor - pretty much useless, but this is what you are at the start

• Worker - The most important suit. You cannot harvest Lumber or use the Blacksmiths unless your wearing this suit. However it has low HP and is very vunerable to attack. You get this at the start of the game.

• Scout Suit - No attack and very low health, but it's very quick with the ability to build cameras which allow you to see pretty far in the dark. Useful for building cameras and collecting items, but be careful about getting killed in the woods. Purchased from the Crafting Shop.

• Tank Suit - An upgraded Battle Suit. Has 2500 HP and 500 Mana, with the abilities : Hardened skin to take reduced damage. Warstomp, 300 damage and 3 second stun, and Restoration, at the cost of 500 mana it can fully heal itself. Wear this when defending your Base at all times. Just because your big, doesn't mean your indestructable - you'll still be killed easily by 5 Meat Packs. Purchased from the Crafting Shop.

• Stealth Suit - A fast moving suit, with a cloaking device - 30 seconds length, with a 60 second cooldown. Has a massive 500 backstab damage, but has low health. Use this when supporting a Tank/Battle suit when clearing out a major Creep Camp. Can be found inside a creep camp.

• Battle Suit - Another important suit. High health, high damage and it comes with Bash and a Healing Spell (Chain Heal). Use this to guard your ally who should be a worker. And wear it during the defense at night. You get this at the start of the game.

• Sniper Suit - Has the ability to drop Land Mines and score head shots from afar. Great support suit, and if you ever unlock the ability to make a Robot to control your sentry guns for you, then these guys should be your front line fighting force! They can be found hidden somewhere high up!

• Explosive Suit - Has a large amount of AoE abilities, excellent support unit and front line defence when you build a Robot Commander. Can be found in one the 3 large creep camps.

• Engineer Suit - Has the ability to build defences. Such as the Ice tower to slow enemy units and a Robot Factory - which allows you to build either a Robot soldier for 1 Food, or a Robot commander for 3 food - you have 5 food maximum. The robot commander can control the Sentry Guns, allowing one of you to defend from the front like and the Robot Soldier has 200 HP and deals moderate amount of damage, good for sending into the clearing!

• Tank Suit - Can be purchased from the Crafting Table, this is the upgraded Battle suit. With a massive 2500 HP and 500 mana, with Hardened skin (reduces damage), Restoration (restores full mana) and Ground Blast (Deals 300 AoE damage) this suit should be used during the defences, in case the enemy break through!

Enemies

Round 4, 8 and 10 enemies get a massive increase to Attack Damage, Attack Speed and Health!
    • Ghoul - The basic creatue, 100 HP, average movement speed. Nothing much else to say. (Rounds 1-3)
    • Runner Ghoul - Like the normal Ghoul, except faster. Don't let these babies get through your line of defence! (Rounds 1 - 5)
    • Meat Pack - These chubby zombies can take a lot of damage, but move pretty slowly - however they deal quite a punch. If you get 3 or more of them at once then watch out! (Round 2-7)
    • Booster - These are atheltic Chubby Zombies. They run incredibly fast and will rush your base, with their high damage and 3 Auras which benefit not only them, but other zombies too. These are your main enemies at the starting rounds, so nuke them down ASAP. God help you if theres 5 of them at a time! (Rounds 3 - 7)
    • Strong Ghoul - Like a normal ghoul, but faster, stronger and has more health (Rounds 4 - 7)
    • Sprinting Ghoul - Incredibly fast Ghouls, but with low HP. These guys will rush your base instantly, make sure you have mines down! (Rounds 5 - 9)
    • Gargoyle Runner - 400 Health and a faster moving creature - has Reincarnation so be careful! (Rounds 6-10)
    • Ghost Mistress - 350 Health, a very faster moving, ranged mob - has Darkness Aura (increases nearby Undead units attack damage) (Round 6-10)
    • Crypt Fiend - 400 Health, a faster moving creature (Round 8-10)
    • Skeleton Sprinter - 350 Health, a extremely fast moving unit (Round 6-10)
    • Restless Zombie - 400 Health, a Fast moving creature (Round 6-10)
    • Shade Runner - 150 Health, an extremely fast moving creature - Has the ability to disable your Sentry guns when it reaches them by exploding itself (Kill them ASAP!) (Round 8-10)

Objectives

There are 10 rounds. Each round lasts for 4 minutes, and increases in difficulty

After you survive 10 rounds, you'll be able to discover the Beacon Plans and the Power Node Plans. Until you find and build 2 Power Nodes and 1 Beacon you won't advance any rounds, instead round 10 will keep replaying.

Once they are built, you will have 3 continuous waves - with no chance of stopping!

Survive those... and you win!

Screen shots

Aimed at

This map is aimed at 2 player LAN parties, and will encourage team work like my other map 2 Player Co-Op RPG. Although it's a minigame, it may take you a while to escape.

You're objective is to build a Beacon and 2 Power Supplies, which require you to find the items to construct them. Puzzels, random events and other changing things can be found throughout the game.

Remember, Darkness is their ally.

WIP

This project is W.I.P and screenshots will be released soon :)

We are looking for testers! Please PM me or post here if you'd like to Test!

Progress

Terrain - 100%
Triggers - 80%
Spells - 98%
Units - 95%
Suits - 100%

Lmfaocj

Reaction score
This game was pretty fun when I played it I can't wait till he releases the full made version I would get my friend and just play it for hours.

duderock101

Reaction score
Screenshots have been added, and more info will be given as the time rolls on. No set release date yet - but we still need Testers!

duderock101

Reaction score
The release will be soon :). We are still looking for testers to get feedback before public release.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.