2000 Beta Keys going out.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I saw 2000 beta keys, and my jaw dropped.
Then i see it was 200 - and i was both happy yet dissapointed :(

Dan

Reaction score
200 each week for ten weeks.

200 x 10 = 2000

Dan

Reaction score
Drawings will be held every Monday, starting October 17th. We’ll gather up all of the entries submitted before 11:59 p.m. each Monday and then randomly select 200 qualified winners from that pool. Out of those 200 winners, 50 of them will receive two keys, sent to the email provided in the entry form. Winners will be removed from the entry pool and the process will repeat again the following Monday for 8 weeks.

So, 8 weeks and out of the 200 each week, 25% of them get a second key. :) This should put us at the beginning of December, btw.

I assume that this is still in line with the old release schedule and is good news to me. I don't think that D3 will be released more than a month or so into 2012, personally.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This entry cannot be saved.
Please double check the following fields:

Only residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and Yukon are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

Rofl. Those are pretty much all the provinces and territories besides Quebec.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
This entry cannot be saved.
Please double check the following fields:

Only residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and Yukon are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

Rofl. Those are pretty much all the provinces and territories besides Quebec.

It is. From what I understand Quebec has some weird laws regarding contests and sweepstakes. I guess they chose to leave them out to make it easy on themselves.

Dan

Reaction score
Quebec requires that they receive part of the earnings or compensation... so yeah. no sweepstakes there EVER.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.