Game Soldat - 2D, multiplayer platform shooter

T

TOC_Cid

This game is so kool, and it's completely free! It's called soldat and it's free! (OMFG)

Here is the link to go to the website: Soldat=Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TOC_Cid

Nothing like that, it takes ideas from it. But you don't just take turns shooting at each other..... It requires skill, and you can also custimize your own maps, create custom bots, and make your own interfaces. It's all free, you can however register for 9$ and support his fund while getting alot of benefits, im too lazt to list em.... Go look at the website.

If you download this game, look for my server, they always have the prefix [TOC] in front. I usually host zombie servers. :cool:

T

TOC_Cid

why not, im a lil rusty, cuz i havnt played in a while. But sure ya ill play

S

SirGre

I LUV soldat :D

Let's play count the mods I have...
1- Mecha Soldat
2- CounterStrike
3- Firearms
4- Special Ops

4 mods should show that I luv this game

T

TOC_Cid

Lol, Soldat is an awesome game :) , But Beware, playing this game too much can result in! . . . . . . . . . BOREDOM

Reaction score
how come i play it and i have to register? do i have to register and pay or can i just play it...?!?!??! :confused: :confused: :confused:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:
how come i play it and i have to register? do i have to register and pay or can i just play it...?!?!??! :confused: :confused: :confused:

i didnt have to register.

Rad

Reaction score
This is quite possibly THE BEST GAME EVER! ROFL! Its easy too, my first game I came in 2nd place of 8 people... It was fun. The grenade launcher is my favorite, people dont seem to understand the concept of "projectile arc" as well as I do. They figure if they fly over my head I cant hit them. HAH! :D

How do you set up a server? Do you just start playing and its a server? We should make a TheHelper server :D I love this game.

Reminds me of lemmings, cept you cant tunnel which would be interesting xD

I want to make a map... hmm

Sargon

Reaction score
Rad said:
:nuts: no... its soldat

Given that you're spelling that in the Roman alphabet, I'm guessing it's wrong. :p

Russian does use a different alphabet, you know. "Moscow" isn't "Moscow" in Russian, it's something that looks vaguely like "Moscow" but isn't. I think.

Rad

Reaction score
Well ya know, that game has multi language you would THINK the german one would be called 'солдат' if it were that. But it doesnt, and yes Soldat is german for Soldier, sure it can be BOTH but SOLDAT is SOLDIER and if солдат is SOLDIER then they are BOTH SOLDIER! So SOLDAT means SOLDIER!

EDIT~If you use the Babel Fish Translator and you convert солдат from russian to english, its 'The Soldier'

Sargon

Reaction score
Rad said:
Well ya know, that game has multi language you would THINK the german one would be called '??????' if it were that.

No, you would think that the Russian one would be called "??????."

EDIT~If you use the Babel Fish Translator and you convert ?????? from russian to english, its 'The Soldier'

Exactly as DDRtists said.

OK, the bottom line is this: "soldat" is german. "??????" is russian. Both mean soldier. Now how the hell did we get onto this tangent, anyway? :nuts:

Edit: OK, it doesn't display the cyrillic (is that the right word?) letters correctly for my post, but it does for all the others...weird.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.