3.3.0 PTR Patch Notes

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I quit wow a little after 3.2 dropped, but I still find myself visiting wow.com or mmochamp. I'm loving what they're doing to mages, I wish they made these changes before I quit !

The AoE nerf is dumb, and as always blizz is making leveling easier :thdown:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
The way leveling is going to be in 3.3 is pretty much on par with modern MMO's, where you don't go oom after killing 4 wolves. Not to mention it evens out at level 15, where things go back to normal. 1-15 has always been a drag, and incredibly annoying for certain classes. I have no qualms with this change.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The way leveling is going to be in 3.3 is pretty much on par with modern MMO's, where you don't go oom after killing 4 wolves. Not to mention it evens out at level 15, where things go back to normal. 1-15 has always been a drag, and incredibly annoying for certain classes. I have no qualms with this change.

mhm.. priests.. mages.. etc.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
They are alright, could be better though. PvP needs buff, PvE is alright.

They're second last with a 28 % representation in SK-100 3v3. I guess that's alright, but with a whooping 11% in the 2v2 bracket which no one gives a fuck about.

And who cares about PvE really? It's so scrub friendly now so no one really cares. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.