Reaction score
4482458691_9698249363_b.jpg
4482458451_9ab9e258e6_b.jpg
4482458147_7b18937e38_b.jpg

Feedback?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nice. They are very sharp where they should be (for the most part, see below). And the background blur looks good too.

For the first one I think the nose should have been a little more sharp, like the rest of the face.

The second one, I think the rest of the face (besides the snout) should be sharp too. It makes it a look a lil awkward.

As for the last one, my eyes are not drawn to the tiger, I think that's cuz the top is too large of background. Looks good other than that.

I'm not too great with photography. At least not critiquing it.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ahre these from a zoo?
Melikes.

First one is cool. The colors there look awesome and lively. Looks like it could do nicely in like some nature magazine or something, seems professional :)

A quick glance at the second one makes it look a bit blurry, but if you look more closely, its got a nice focus. The sharpness on the snout does make it look a bit awkward, but I also like how it is now. Has an effect like since his eyes are closed and stuff, that it's more distant...

For the third, what sqrage said. Maybe if we saw the whole thing from a distance, it'd look fine, but at this closer view where it doesn't even fit in the browser, heh, the background does distract from the tiger.

:thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Great photos, ain´t everyday you see these kinds in such "harmony" xd, hehe

From a Zoo? Hope that tiger (or leopard?) was sleeping <--- lol cat? (EDIT)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.