Crime 3 Women reported missing for 10 years have been found

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah, but why does we need to read it?
You don't. But if you're not going to then you don't get a right to voice judgement on anything because you chose to sit in your close minded ignorance, and for the betterment of society need to shut up and ideally be isolated and segregated from the greater civilization. Then those who want to pursue truth and work towards a fair and equal society can do so without the hindrance of your useless commentation, baseless fears, and the general annoyance that is bound to accompany you. In the event they AREN'T willing or able to publish the complete collection of evidence of the prosecution and subsequent evidence of the defense as introduced then shouldn't be allowed to report anything relating to it, especially with the intent to distort the disposition of their viewers for or against either side. Regardless of the outcome of this, even if in some amazing, surreal, and immensely complicated conspiracy on the side of the alleged victims and the men were to not only be found not guilty but definitively proven innocent, they will never be able to live a successful life. They will always be remembered for this, and only this. It will be the first thing that comes up when their name is typed into any search engine. They will never get another job, they will have no friends, their family has a high statistical chance of abandoning them, and on top of that they'll have a tremendous amount of debt that will consume everything they will ever hope to accomplish or achieve. As happens almost every time, because of people like you.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Seriously, there's hell a lot of evidence! He even admit he is sex abuser "and a freaky paedophile" He did fucking kidnapped them, and they were all chained up most of the time. And you saying that it's all lies? Just because you don't see his suicide note? You know it's evidence they can't Just give out straight away.

And also this is trully horrifying and disgraceful "of the Police" to not do thorough checks when the neighbours saw odd things going on in the house..

Varine

Reaction score
That's all the more reason for the news agencies to be unable to report on it as no one had been given any facts beyond the initial police and court reports regarding the appearance in the immediate introduction of the investigation. You said it yourself: they can't just hand it out, so you haven't seen it. I haven't seen it. The reporters haven't seen it. No one has fucking seen it. How do you even know it exists? You specifically are fond of routinely denying things are real. All you have is a story written by a reporter, with no backing to it whatsoever, that statistically has no problem with lying and damaging other people's livelihood if it makes them a profit.

And when they move it to trial and news wants to talk about it, at that point is absolutely no reason for the evidence to not be set into the public domain, at least on the prosecutions side. Of course the defense may want to keep theirs secret as they are not required to share their evidence with the prosecution, however the prosecution DOES have to share so at that point it's no longer a secret that needs to be kept because the investigation is over, and at this time they SHOULD already have such indisputable evidence that other possibilities are not plausible, and certainly should not be able to be made with as little effort as just now. So what's the problem?

And for the record, the more posts you link, honestly the more and more I can tear everything about it apart. Just watched the video TH posted with the crazy black guy, for instance. Clearly, one, this man does not appear to be mentally sane, and therefore everything he says is liable to inaccurate. Second, do you really think that someone that would be able to hold three women hostage and rape them daily over the course of ten years that is not clearly insane? And yet this guy who knows him fairly intimately never had a single complaint about anything? Maybe it was the black guy who kept them, probably keeping them highly drugged. And after ten years, the accumulated stress of this would likely cause significant psychological trauma that could manifest as almost anything. Schizophrenia, dementia, multiple personality disorder, a whole fucking slew of complex and hard to diagnose conditions are more than likely, really they're expected. So, crazy black guy gets scared for some reason, breaks into this guys house (and subsequently makes up this story to explain why he was breaking doors down to do so), puts them here and throws some chains and shit around to make the rooms look like torture chambers. The girls, after ten years of significant abuse and forced drug addictions, are not longer clear on what reality is, and so go with the story told by crazy black guy because it's the only one they are coherent enough to keep up with anymore.

FireCat

Reaction score
No one has fucking seen it.
How can you say nobody haven't seen it.?

BTW
As recently as 2005, Castro was accused of repeated acts of violence against his children's mother. A domestic-violence court filing at the time accused Ariel Castro of twice breaking the nose of his children's mother, knocking out a tooth, dislocating each shoulder and threatening to kill her and her daughters three or four times in a year.

Such a innocent scumbag?!

Varine

Reaction score
That quote says nothing about a paternity test so I'm failing to see it's relevance. And the test is BEING done, or IT IS done? There is a big difference, and if you can't figure out why then you're not intelligent enough to have this conversation. In fact, just because I feel like being extra critical, you used the verbal phrase '... was being...' which implies that it was in the process of being done at one point in the past, but for whatever reason it was not successfully completed. In the event that it was, you would have said that the paternity test had been done, not the awkward past-present tense displayed here, and likely concluded with it being positive or negative; or the present tense of to be, which would have been '... is being...', which would have still provided no information as it hasn't necessarily yielded a positive result at this time, making it completely inconclusive and of negligible importance. But you didn't, which tells me that for some reason they are no longer proceeding with the paternity test for some reason and it has not been completed, or otherwise dropping this from the case, which further weakens your argument. Think, Cheshire.

FireCat

Reaction score
That quote says nothing about a paternity test so I'm failing to see it's relevance. And the test is BEING done, or IT IS done?.
It's hell a lot of relevance. Because it shows how "creepy" he is to another human.
What he did is a serious crime! Such story you can't Just fake. otherwise he would claim he is innocent.But he didn't. Seriously, you can't deny he didn't do it..

Varine

Reaction score
You changed the text in the quote and it's still not relevant, nor does it show him being creepy. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of domestic abuse cases each year. It's not that out of the ordinary. Does that make him a good person relative to that? No, not really. But that doesn't make him any worse, and it definitely doesn't stand out. Of those possibly millions of cases, very few of them have sex slaves held hostage for ten years, so no, I don't think that to be an extremely reliable basis for assumption of his guilt. And again, I have not once denied that he's guilty. I've gone out of my way to explain to you that I'm playing devil's advocate.

And this isn't that amazing of a story, really. There have been much larger and more intricate ones made up in the past. Like, I'm pretty sure America and Israel don't steal the homes of the Palestinians to desecrate their lands and push Allah away. But that's what Palestine says happens, and most of them believe it.

Can we just say I won and move on now? This is getting a little bit out of hand, and my doctor advises me to limit how many Cheshire posts I'm allowed to read in a given period of time to reduce my risk of psychological trauma.

FireCat

Reaction score
Sure we can move on . LOL

But it is relevant. and he's creepy paedophile! Well, every domestic violence are fucked up! This scumbags should be locked up for ever.! Anyway, It's amazing that they been found alive!

Well of course, there's is fake stories and lies. But such stories is more about Political/Religion coverage etc...

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm surprised Varine chose to pursue this... conversation.

And although I agree with you for the most part, there's a line between looking for the truth and looking right past it. But the news really shouldn't be able to release all these details because it does create bias in the jury which compromises the integrity of our entire justice system, and we can't just believe whatever's reported because they're just trying to make their buck, they're not worried about depicting the truth. It's shitty, but that's the way it is, and the more time that passes the harder it's gonna be to do anything about it.

FireCat

Reaction score
Oh crap, You are also lonely?!

Well, why not start a "loneliness club?" You Varine ,Camelcase and Accname?
You all really need a cure for it!

Varine

Reaction score
No need club.
Go get a room, guys. Including you, FC.

It's okay, you can join. We're an inclusive group (until we get ten members. Then we become very a very exclusive club, VIP invite only).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.