Spellpack 31 Triggered Spells!

Vylatin

Reaction score
Large GUI spellpack

Hello folks :) This is my first GUI spell pack (37 spells). Enjoy, comment and rate please!

Below you find Changes & spell descriptions. Thanks... :)

VERSION 1.3 Changes:

- Added Triggered Ability: Group Invisibility
- Added Triggered Ability: Stealth Tactic
- Added Triggered Ability: Lifebloom (thx to Kazuga)
- New screenshot

VERSION 1.4 Changes:
- I recreated almost every trigger
- Many new spells: empower, rootcraft, ghost, lava bolt, return blink, seek lightning, orb of water
- New terrain
- Spawn commands
- Removed ability: Path of Fire
- New screenshot
EDIT - Removed all wait actions

TRIGGERED SPELLS:

---------------------------

Ghost
Upon death you will release your soul, giving you the opportunity to show your enemies how much you love them.... The ghost has the ability possession, which allows it to enter a creep.

Empower
The Destroyer sends out a howl, stealing 10% attack damage from every nearby enemy unit. Lasts 10 seconds.

Orb of Water
Sends a great orb of water to the target point. During its short lifetime, it will send away bolts of water to nearby enemy units, dealing damage.

Return Blink
The Warden teleports to a target point. After 3x level seconds the warden is teleported back to its first position.

Rootcraft
While active, the Ent will every second root nearby enemy units, causing them to be bound to the ground for 1 second.

Seek Lightning
The Warden hurls a bolt of lightning at a target enemy unit dealing damage. During 10 seconds, the lightning will every 0.5 second move to other nearby enemy units.

Lava Bolt
Hurls a lava bolt at a target area, dealing intelligence damage to all units within it. After the impact, the bolt will spread out on the ground and deal damage per second to enemy units standing in it.

Group Invisibility
Turns all nearby friendly units invisible for a short period. Lasts 20 seconds.

Stealth Tactic
The skeletal hunter enters stealth every 5 second, allowing him to combat his enemies in a different way. Lasts 20 seconds.

Lifebloom
Heals the target for "x" hp over 10 seconds. When Lifebloom completes its duration, the target will be healed for additional hit points.

Circle of Teleportation
Creates a circle of teleportation in front of the Zealot. When placed the Zealot can teleport to it, at any time and any place. The circle lasts until destroyed or until the Zealot creates a new one.

Dark Mend
Friendly units affected by Dark Mend will be healed hit points over time, and enemy units will be damaged over time. 140 AOE, lasts 8 seconds.

Divine Pressence

An aura that gives nearby friendly units a 100% chance when casting a spell, to regenerate hp equal to their "intelligence".

Fire Trap

Summons a trap that activates when an enemy unit approaches. The trap will cause all enemy units within 250 range, to burn damage per second. Burn lasts 6 seconds.
2 traps at the same time maximum.

Healing Source
You buff a target unit with healing essences which will heal all nearby friendly units for hit points every 2 second. Lasts 6 seconds (3 AOE heals), Small AOE.

Improve Life Drain
Adds a stun effect to the Drain Life ability. Stun duration increases every level.

Inner Wisdom
Gives Sin a chance to restore mana on an attack.

Mind Rot
The High Priest afflicts an enemy unit with a Mind Rot, which will cause the unit to loose mana per second. And if the afflicted unit casts a spell, will it become stunned for 2.5 seconds. Lasts 4 seconds.

Pressence
Attacks of the Zealot has a chance to heal nearby friendly units.

Psychic Embrace
While active it causes all nearby friendly units to be healed for "x" hit points everytime the Zealot receives an attack from an enemy unit. This affects the Zealot aswell. Lasts 7 seconds.

Pure Light
A holy light that heals a target friendly living unit for "x"% hit points. Can't be cast on self.

Siphon Life
Afflicts an enemy unit with siphon life which drains hp per second and gives the drained points to the Warlock. Lasts 10 seconds. (No channel, works like the WoW ability ^^)

Spider Trap
Summons a trap that activates when an enemy unit approaches. The trap will release spiders to attack your enemies.
7 traps at the same time maximum.

Storm Rune
Strikes an area with lightning that will slow and deal 120 instant damage to nearby enemy units. Slow affects both movement and attack speed by 65% for 4 seconds.

Twice
Gives Deadeye a chance when casting Rune Arrow to cast it twice.

Combo

The Combo Spirit uses all his magics at the same time. With other words will he throw a shadow bolt, a fire bolt and a frost bolt. The effect of each bolt depends on the level of each "magic". Level 0 of a magic = Level 1.

Explosion
Creates a water explosion at target area that will slow nearby enemy units. Slow effect lasts 3 seconds.

Fire Archer
Gives a chance on an attack to instantly shoot a fire arrow that deals 40 damage per second for 4 seconds.

Ice Archer
Gives a chance on an attack to instantly shoot an ice arrow that slows the unit's movement speed by 35% for 3 seconds.

Frost Circle
Creates an ice-explosion effect at target point. This explosion will cause frost bolts to be hurled to nearby enemy units and deal 300 damage.

Ice Fall
Calls down 5 waves of freezing ice shards that damage units in a target area. (no channel)

Mass Freeze
Freezes enemy units around a target enemy unit with cold, cold ice that will prevent them from moving. Frozen units will also take damage per second.

Multishot
The archer fires away 1 arrow for each enemy unit within the area of effect. Deals damage.

Nature Shield
A shield of nature that will entangle attacking enemy melee units. The shield will also increase the armor of the Ent by 5. Lasts 10 seconds.

Sleep
Puts a target unit into sleep. While asleep a unit turns invulnerable, and regenerates 60 hp per second. Duration increases every level.

Tide Flow
Hurls every 2 second a stream of water that deals 50 damage and stuns the targeted enemy unit for 1 second. Effect lasts 10 seconds (5 streams of water).

Water Core

Gives a chance to attack faster for 3 seconds, on an attack.View attachment 33055

Attachments

• Dekku's Spellpack V.1.4.w3x
    112.7 KB · Views: 457

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Give information here and upload the map.
Would be helpful if you read the rules...

Posting the code may be impossible though. :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...And upload the map?

RaiJin

Reaction score
wow 31 spells, even though there not heavily coded, its still great

goodjob someone is bound to love this:thup: ill check codes later

+rep for posting it

Vylatin

Reaction score
Actually there are 37 spells :)
I just have no idea how to change the title :X

I just updated the map now - removed all wait actions.

Thx for comment RaiJin - +rep

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Alot of these are like 7 lined triggers, lol :p
Like ice fall is blizzard except a dummy unit casts it; so the hero doesn't need to channel. Same thing.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
All the spells are MUI :)

Return Blink isn't... Neither is Rootcraft... Just about any of your spells that have effect over time, or a duration, are not. To critique them all would take a long time. :eek: Maybe I'll do it anyway, later.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
if you want to release short spells they should at least all be MUI and these are so short its not even funny.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Very nice 37 ideas of cool spells. I like it very much... You got +rep from me. I will use some of them in my map. I will give you credit. Best Wishes

Vylatin

Reaction score
I'm sorry about this MUI mistake. I didn't know what it exactly meant :X

Will fix it in a future version

Thanks to you all <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.