3D Projectile problem

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
Wow I actually made a Projectile System a long time ago. Link: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=105352

Take a look at how the "onReach" part is coded, and how it also works for moving targets. Mine is also simplier made than Dracs but the focus of the system was making it as extendable as possible.

AgentChaos

Reaction score
Gwypaas and Dirac are simplier system. I already have one.
rogueteddybear AdvancedProjectile can make NIKE logo curve. like I say have bug,need to fix.

Dirac

Reaction score
Well my system also supports curved missiles.
Gwypass's and Berb's systems use interfaces... which compile into a pile of garbage and trigger evaluations everywhere, increasing your map size by at least 1mb with code and destroying all efficiency.
The "spinning around unit" bug can't be fixed because that's how the system works. You should have posted a reply in the system's thread.
As far as I know my system has no bugs and it's WAY faster that any other projectile/knockback/slide system currently is

AgentChaos

Reaction score
I do not want to discuss who the system more efficient, I just want a self-defined curve-missile system in the missile system, I have ever seen the other system can be custom curve, the biggest problem is the system of the formula used is very complex, if used in the game, will cause the game to lag, simplify the formula is what I want.

Smitty

Reaction score
Did you read what Dirac said? His system handles curved projectiles, and is more efficient, thus causing less lag. Surely, given what you're asking for, this is the perfect solution? At least try it.

AgentChaos

Reaction score
The missile system in general only two Vector a starting position, an end position, rogueteddybear's AdvancedProjectile has three positions, which the fundamental and other missile systems.The formula is not the same as normal missile system, I have written one, I want the three positions of the missile system.As I said, rogueteddybear system is too complex and difficult to use.I know that the Dirac system support curve, but this is merely one of the bow-shaped curve, you can not make a custom curve.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.