Spellpack 4 Blade Master Spells

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Blade Master Spell's

4 spells I whooped up in the last day or two. It should be leakless, I put it through the Leak Check, it returned one leak, I put its suggested fix re-runned it, still said leak so I don't know.

Enough with the talk on with the spells!
( All spells are grossly imbalanced numbers can be changed of course)

5 Edges
The blademaster selects a unit to slay, he quikly creates 5 illusions positions himself and strikes the unit dealing excruitating pain, each illusion deals 1/2/3 X AGI in damage resulting in a total of 5/10/15 X AGI.

5Edges.jpg

Blade Rush
A blademaster is very skilled in swordsman ship and speed, Samuro prepares himself a target and quickly dashes. Moving at such an immense speed that he may even pass through the enemy impaling it. Deals (Distance) X (1/2/3)

BladeRush.jpg

Bladestorm Nova

Creates a nova of bladestorming illusions which will reap destruction dealing 100/150/200 damage per second.

BladestormNova.jpg

Demon Strike
Unleashes the true power of the blade master, using unholy power strikes the target 5 times from 5 different angles. Deals 1500 damage in total.

DemonStrike.jpg

Enjoy the Spells!

Attachments

• Blade Master SpellpackLeakFixedAgain.w3x
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,336

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good.

I suggest you add some other choices in your poll, like Average and such. A spell can be neither good or poor, but average.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Ok then, Im more used to dota forums and its only allowed 2 choices one good one bad

oh and how do you edit poll?

Mullit

Reaction score
I havent got time to see the map at the moment so i'll look later but the screenshots look pretty good. do you mind if I use blade rush in my rpg. credit given of course.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> do you mind if I use blade rush in my rpg. credit given of course.
Well I believe these spells are made public for the people to use them... ;)

Very nice spells.

Edit: "Average" added to the poll.
Edit2: Topic Cleaned.

D

Dr4gonL0rd

:eek:
WOW!

Demon Strike looks like amazing eye candy! :D
Very nice spells.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ok i have 256 RAM and it doesnt lag to me even if WC3 is on 1152x768 and details high.

I realy like 5 edges spell looks so cool. I give u +rep. Il probobly use this ability in my map. Just a question coz I am not in WE now are they done in GUI or JASS

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Ok i have 256 RAM and it doesnt lag to me even if WC3 is on 1152x768 and details high.

I realy like 5 edges spell looks so cool. I give u +rep. Il probobly use this ability in my map. Just a question coz I am not in WE now are they done in GUI or JASS

Done by using Graphical User Interface.
For me, Five Edge didn't work after opening the map in WE. I just changed (Dying unit) to (Triggering unit) and it worked fine. I have a weird computer :p

In Demon Strike, use Polled Waits ;)

All Spells are not MUI.

Just to let it know. :p

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The problem is i dont fu^_ing know what the MUI is and told that 6 times till now. I dont blame you but please explain it to me

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
MUI Means Multi - Unit - Incastable , so if theres more than one unit on the map able to to cast my spells, it will bug, I believe its very very very very hard to fix using GUI which is what I only know and I think can be done by using locals in JASS.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
As I know, MUI means Multi-Instanceable. However, not all GUI spells are non-MUI. Some of them can be, but only the simple ones :p

And you can make any spell MUI in GUI, using some sort of fake locals, I don't know how to call them as I never used them. Go on www.wc3campaigns.net to find out more about this.

Yet, the best option is to learn Jass :p

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Yeah, I want to learn JASS but literally the only diff I see atm is, locals and MUI what else is there to it?

Oh and did you try the spells?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No, I didn't.

Believe me, Jass is far more good to use in spellmaking than GUI. There is already a thread with the PROs of Jass, but I'll tell you a couple.

Faster spellmaking. Writing is faster than clicking.
Less laggier spells, if the code is done properly.
There are some functions that are not included in GUI.

However, after you'll learn Jass, you'll never use GUI anymore, believe me.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
No, I didn't.

Believe me, Jass is far more good to use in spellmaking than GUI. There is already a thread with the PROs of Jass, but I'll tell you a couple.

Faster spellmaking. Writing is faster than clicking.
Less laggier spells, if the code is done properly.
There are some functions that are not included in GUI.

However, after you'll learn Jass, you'll never use GUI anymore, believe me.

How is writing jass any faster then clicking..... anyhow please check the spells.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.