Spellpack 4 Blade Master Spells

Mike889

Reaction score
Hey, a little bug on the Ultimate:
LittleBugxD.jpg

Well... now i don't remember if it's the ultimate or the shockwave spell, xD
But, anyway, nice spells =D
I wish that someday i'll make my own custom spells.

I will start now, =X

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
stunned...

Holy shit! When I tested these spells of yours I got real impressed :rolleyes: I just don't get it how to make these kind of spells, anyway good job!!

T

Tubba

I believe functions such as "Triggering unit", "Last created unit", etc, are not MUI, allthough variables are.

gref

Reaction score
I believe functions such as "Triggering unit", "Last created unit", etc, are not MUI, allthough variables are.

Incorrect.

Provided there are no Sleep Actions or Timers involved, all Event variables are MUI.

A

aznsteph

wow awesome, BTW is it possible to use another hero then the Blade Master for these spells?

Flow

Reaction score
I can't get Demon Strike to work in my map :/

My triggers for it look identical to yours, and all the variables starting with "ds" exist in my map... I also copied and pasted the peasant dummy...

When I try to use the spell, the hero raises his arm but then nothing else happens, the game just goes on as usual.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Flow

I

Indigo

For the ultimate, I believe there's a problem where you used a region on your own map in the trigger named "playablearea" which, when the spell is used in any other map, would cause it to not function (acts as if the caster is outside of the map area and stops the trigger). Took me awhile to find out the problem, but it can be mended by changing the condition to "Playable Map Area contains dscastor = false".

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Um yeah , flow you want to go to world editor > preferances > create unknown variables.

Havent touched this in over a year so I could be wrong.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.