Optimized: No
Widgetizer: No
Protection: No
Hours Spent: 2-3

Current Version: 1.0e
Alpha: No
Beta: No

Introduction:

This map was inspired by AceHart's: Hatchery Havoc, so I decided to create a "relative" of it. No, there's no AI like in AceHart's map, I plan to make AI soon though. In this map, you can dominate your enemies, cut through enemy lines, and...whatever.

Just like in AceHart's map, you must train units (In Hatchery Havoc, yo had to hatch units) from your Coral Steep, which may later upgrade to a Spawning Pool, then a Tidal Shrine, and finally, a Deepsea Temple. Your object in this game is to be the last standing of all tidal armies, meaning they must surrender under your power. However, if you plan on attacking the base of an enemy commander, you'll be left vulnerable to all attacks, unless you have units to defend your "base".

Your base, is not really a base. It's just your main command structure. If it's eradicated, you will be defeated, regardless of how many units you have. You must train your tidal warriors to defend your gateway to defeat, upgrade your structure to tiers 2 to 4. Every tier has different units, but there are only 3 kinds of units you may train.

In time, more warriors will be able to be avaliable to you, there will be more tiers, there will be upgrades, there will be more features in the map, there will be AI in the map (If I have an AI, it will become more advanced per version), and lots more!

Download
Version 1.0a [Download!]
Version 1.0b [Download!]
Version 1.0c [Download!]
Version 1.0d [Download!]
Version 1.0e [Download!]

World Editor Tutorials Link: [Download!] (Version 1.0d)

Sunken Frenzy Changelog

V1
-First Release

V2
-Fixed up Typos
-Fixed up Murloc Huntsman
-Fixed up Passive Skills
-Fixed up Cripple effects
-Fixed up Ensnare effects
-Fixed Envenomed Blade's Color Code
-NEW: Upgrades
-Fixed Button Positions

V3
-Fixed up Typos
-Balanced the Hydra
-NEW: Sea Turtle Units
-NEW: Sea Turtle Upgrades
-Fixed up Loading Screen
-Fixed to 4 Player Mode

V4
-Map Dimensions Shortened
-Fixed
-Fixed Gold Start
-Fixed up Typos
-Balanced the Sea Turtle
-Fixed up Color Codes
-Fixed up Loading Screen
-No Shadowmeld
-No Slow Poison
-Another Pedestal
-Added Version on Message Text

V5
-Improved Terrain
-Balanced Murloc Huntsman
-Faster Income Rate (100% faster)
-NEW: 3 Upgrades
-NEW: Sunken Orc Units
-More Doodads

Suggestions and feedback are welcome...thank you.

-Thanatos_820 / K9_Felravager

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, I'm currently playing Bowmaster but version 2 is coming out in an hour or 2.

Here's what you'll expect:

1. The name of Bash will be changed to Bust, I forgot to change that.

2. There will be new upgrades, up to 4 with 3 levels each, I was in a rush.

3. Fixed up Murloc Huntsman so it can be trained, didn't notice that it cost lumber.

EDIT:

New version, a LOT of changes and fixes in the game.

I

IKilledKEnny

Nice little game! You couldn't have chose better models and units' voices. Well done!

However few suggestions:

- Units slightly less expensive, should be a fast game, right? Move units more fun :)

- Makes map a little smaller, it could taqke forever to win in this game like that.

- Your winnind losing Triggers can leak and they are not working.

Code:
Game End Red
    Events
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) leaves the game with a defeat
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) leaves the game with a defeat
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) leaves the game with a defeat
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)

This will make player 1 win if any player is defeated (at least as far as I understand).

And for losing you could just do somthing like this:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Deepsea Temple
    Actions
        Game - Defeat (Owner of (Dying unit)) with the message: Defeat!

Beside that, really nice game, keep the good work up!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I messed it up kinda :(. I forgot to add 3 more players :p.

New version after the game on Battle.net, meaning in a few hours.

EDIT:

New version with several changes!

EDIT 2:

The better version is out! A lot of fixes and such! 99% Leak Free!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
There's no AI yet, but I'm building it right now. I got some of the AI finished but I'm running into problems....I get stuck. So I check AceHart's AI triggers to help me, it has a similar AI form to what I have.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
can you pass me the AI thread what you have talked about before, cause i want to put AIs on my map too.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
can you pass me the AI thread what you have talked about before, cause i want to put AIs on my map too.

AceHart's Hatchery Havoc? You got to edit the whole thing, Hatchery Havoc is a game like mine, so I have to change very little.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, I'm updating 1.0d to 1.0e. Some changes but barely any.....I'll put more time into it....here's what you'll expect from the new version:

-Minimap Preview
-Updated Terrain
-More Upgrades
-More Units (If possible)

And whatever.

EDIT:

My Paint Shop Pro 9 is requiring it's CD, but my mom stuck it somewhere.....it's the only one I know that can convert JPEG to Targa (TGA). So, no minimap preview yet sadly :(. Unless JPEG images are allowed to be imported and can be used as the minimap preview, I can't add the minimap preview.

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
Sounds Great!!
I'll give it a go!!

PS, Cant IrfanView convert JPEG to Targa?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Sounds Great!!
I'll give it a go!!

PS, Cant IrfanView convert JPEG to Targa?

I haven't heard of IrfanView, though is sounds as if I already knew it. Well anyways, I'm going to import the image into version 1.1a (The sixth version), the next one is 1.0e, which will be out tommorow evening....GMT: -8:00, it's 2:36 in the morning and I only had maybe 50 minutes to work on it....this will screw up my sleeping schedule later :(. Kids like me are suppose to be asleep by now :p.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Ah, thanks lh2705, I managed to make the mini-map preview :D!

Well, update is coming in a few minutes, size got about 27% larger than the last version.....oh and here's the updates that you'll see in 1.0e:

-NEW: Sunken Orc Units
-NEW UPGRADE: Strengthened Phalanges (Murloc)
-NEW UPGRADE: Keen Sight (Makrura)
-NEW UPGRADE: Freezing Spray (Sea Turtle)
-NEW: Improved Terrain

And I think that's it. It will come out shortly, so wait a bit, balancing the Sunken Orcs and updating tooltips of them :).

Okay, version 1.0e is up and running, managed to fix up the crash :D!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.