5 Year Club TH.net Forum Member Daskunk is outed as Blizzard StarCraft 2 Forums MVP

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I guarantee he did not get any special treatment because I did not realize he got the MVP until today. Not that he won't though :)

Please let me introduce our now most famous member the Official Blizzard StarCraft 2 Forums MVP - Daskunk

Congratulations long time TH.net member Daskunk! Daskunk has been a Blizzard StarCraft 2 Forums MVP for a while. For some reason it did not click to me when he told me that he was actually a Blizzard MVP. It now has. That was my brain malfunction. Congratulations Brother!!! Welcome to the club! Sorry the awknowledgement came a little late but better late than never? :)

It is incredible to me to see one of forum members transition to MVP of the Starcraft 2 Forums!

It brings back so many memories of the MVP days. I had wondered where Daskunk had gone. I am glad that it was to Blizzard MVP!

Daskunk has been with TH.net for over 5 years (coming up on 6) and is one of our Histories Elite Helpers (section coming soon). He has said he would post his story for us. I hope he does so.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.