9/1 Apple Keynote+

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
are u kidding? what I do is, for 20 songs
I convert, then open iTunes and transfer the songs directly to iPod. This will take no less than 2 minutes if u manually configure(disable auto sync) the iPod
Yeah, but bear in mind I have over 3000 songs to do that for, across 280 physical CDs, as well as multiple single tracks scattered across my hard drive. I might be getting a new laptop soon though, so I'll have to copy all my CDs to it anyway... I may consider getting an iPod if normal operation of iTunes becomes more efficient.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but bear in mind I have over 3000 songs to do that for, across 280 physical CDs, as well as multiple single tracks scattered across my hard drive. I might be getting a new laptop soon though, so I'll have to copy all my CDs to it anyway... I may consider getting an iPod if normal operation of iTunes becomes more efficient.

You could just drag and drop the songs if they're already on your hard drive...

iTunes really isn't that bad of a program for synching music. For playing it on the other hand...terrible.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Rating wise, how much of an improvement would you say this next iPod Touch is compared to the previous one? If the old one was like an 8/10 stars. o_O Along with its price. Just want to get some opinions.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Rating wise, how much of an improvement would you say this next iPod Touch is compared to the previous one? If the old one was like an 8/10 stars. o_O Along with its price. Just want to get some opinions.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~
The new iPod Touch is much better than the previous generation, the retina display, faster A4 CPU, front + rear camera (although its sub one megapixel you still get HD video recording), 512MB RAM, etc.

Price is good IMO, and I'd say in comparison to this, the old is only a 4-5/10.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I am going to get the Touch 4G/32GB. The only thing I don't like is the fricking shiny back, AGAIN. :thdown: You can literally scratch the back by blowing air on it.

Yes, I am a sucker for shiny toys. :D

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I am going to get the Touch 4G/32GB. The only thing I don't like is the fricking shiny back, AGAIN. :thdown: You can literally scratch the back by blowing air on it.

Yes, I am a sucker for shiny toys. :D
Haha, cool! Shiny FTW.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
ipod nano: super easy to use. super easy to lose. I have problems keeping stuff larger then it T_T

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmm... I've never spent more than ~50 on an MP3 player.

As such, I never filled up 2 GB. Tastes shifts the more you listen.

So I figured, I don't need anything that does more than that.
However, I wonder why Apple is so popular. Sure, it can hold more stuff and is exceptionally small compared to other MP3 players, but is that why it is that popular? Or is it because of the countless, somewhat useless (Ok, that app with the Interpret identification is pretty cool) applications?

Somehow, I have a feeling, that apple targets bored young people with money and sells them simple things oversaturated with needless stuff.
Besides, I'm kinda upset about apple not being able to use flash.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Hmm... I've never spent more than ~50 on an MP3 player.

As such, I never filled up 2 GB. Tastes shifts the more you listen.

So I figured, I don't need anything that does more than that.
However, I wonder why Apple is so popular. Sure, it can hold more stuff and is exceptionally small compared to other MP3 players, but is that why it is that popular? Or is it because of the countless, somewhat useless (Ok, that app with the Interpret identification is pretty cool) applications?

Somehow, I have a feeling, that apple targets bored young people with money and sells them simple things oversaturated with needless stuff.
Besides, I'm kinda upset about apple not being able to use flash.
Well, I'm similar in the regard I have little music (2.5GB) however the norm is to have many songs, up to 50GB even.

In terms of the iPod Touch it's popular because it can do everything, browse the web, e-mail, video, photos, endless amounts of games, and quite a few useful apps. And, now it has a Retina display, FaceTime, etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.