9 Heroes +1!

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
In need of 9 hero ideas, with 3 based on strenght, 3 on agility and 3 on intelligence!

And another one, wich will get his starting attribute points randomised. Which means, 3 heroes of every attribute points and a hero starting with a random one!

Also, Heroes models MUST NOT be heroes model in WC3 (Ex: Archmage, Sylvanas, Arthas, etc..). Custom or unit models ONLY!

And as a last request, they have to be related with an element in the following:

- Fire
- Water
- Nature
- Ground
- Thunder
- Ice
- Shadow
- Light

Please, try to follow the chart here:

Name:
Attribute:
Story:
Model:
Spells:
  • Base (9lvl):
  • Base (9lvl):
  • Strong (7lvl):
  • Amazing (5lvl):
  • Ultimate (3lvl):
Element:

+ rep is given! REPUTATION FEST!!!

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Name: Overdrive
Attribute: Intelligence
Story: A mad scientist who, through crazy experiments, turned himself into electricity
Model: there is a cool lightning elemental on the hive
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Basic chain lightning or some kind of nuke
* Base (9lvl): Power Surge - moves to target point super fast and explodes in a blast of electricity when it reaches the point.

* Strong (7lvl): Static Armor - Autocast ability that gives the target static armor, which shocks nearby enemies and gives a chance to dodge attacks

* Amazing (5lvl): EMP - Blasts the target point with an EMP, draining X amount of mana of enemies caught in the blast and does damage equal to mana drained

* Ultimate (3lvl): Shock Torrent - Fires dozens of lightning orbs that fly around shocking enemies dealing X amount of damage with each attack. Units attacked by these orbs are paralyzed for X amount of seconds. When a lightning orb expires, it explodes, dealing damage.

Element: thunder (although I think you should change it to lightning)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
I don't know if shadow is an element...
ice and water is the same element... just different temperatures...
you forgot wind/air... one of the most important elements...
you can also add Magic or Love as an element...
some spells for Love element might be Charm, Regeneration aura, I forget the name of the spell, but the ones that brings back the dead to fight for you...

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Name: Aquater the Ocean Lord
Story: Long ago, a wizard called for the seas and summoned an elemental made only up of water. Unlike any water elemental, this elemental has an intelligence which equals to that of the mage who summoned him, thus possessing more powerful elemental powers. When the wizard died at last, his soul was combined with the elemental and named himself Aquater. In time, he was able to reach his full potential and becoming the most powerful elemental force in the seas of Azeroth.
Model: Click Here!
Spells:
  • Base (9lvl): Sea Wave - A basic wave spell (Like Shockwave) that moves to the target point. The Sea Wave grows in size and deals more damage when it is located on water.
  • Base (9lvl): Water Jet - Creates a long jet of pressurized water in a line that hits enemy units and damages them, also knocking them back.
  • Strong (7lvl): Deluge Basin - Creates a deep basin in a target area and is filled with water. Units within the basin cannot move and take damage as they drown to death.
  • Amazing (5lvl): Geyser - An eruption of water rising upward comes forth in a target area, pushing enemies in that area to the air. When they finally fall to the ground, they take damage and are stunned for a few seconds.
  • Ultimate (3lvl): Whirlpool - The Ocean Lord calls for the wrath of the seas and creates a whirlpool of water in a target area. The whirlpool sucks any enemy unit caught in the water to its very center. As units rotate around the whirlpool, they take damage and can't help but wait for the whirlpool to stop so that they can move again.
Element: Water

Though they are considered separate elements each with their own unique attributes and effects.

btw Don, it would be better that you should change Ground to something like Earth, and Shadow to something like Darkness.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Very good ideas jon, spells are neet, story is clear and it's based on an element, what could I ask more?

yes, BTW, thunder is Lightning, Shadow is Darkness and Ground is Earth, I just sometimes mix them when I type my posts!

I don't know if shadow is an element...
you forgot wind/air... one of the most important elements...
you can also add Magic or Love as an element...
some spells for Love element might be Charm, Regeneration aura, I forget the name of the spell, but the ones that brings back the dead to fight for you...

I know but what I've done so far is including these element and they were my starting Ideas!

Name: Overdrive
Story: A mad scientist who, through crazy experiments, turned himself into electricity
Model: there is a cool lightning elemental on the hive
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Basic chain lightning or some kind of nuke
* Base (9lvl): Power Surge - moves to target point super fast and explodes in a blast of electricity when it reaches the point.

* Strong (7lvl): Static Armor - Autocast ability that gives the target static armor, which shocks nearby enemies and gives a chance to dodge attacks

* Amazing (5lvl): EMP - Blasts the target point with an EMP, draining X amount of mana of enemies caught in the blast and does damage equal to mana drained

* Ultimate (3lvl): Shock Torrent - Fires dozens of lightning orbs that fly around shocking enemies dealing X amount of damage with each attack. Units attacked by these orbs are paralyzed for X amount of seconds. When a lightning orb expires, it explodes, dealing damage.

Element: thunder (although I think you should change it to lightning)

Cool hero idea, I'll just change the spell Lvl 1 so it can be triggered!

+ rep to you 2 so far and your help is very appreciated! :)

Also, I thik I forgot to say it in the first post but I'd like mostly only triggered spell ideas! Also, try to change from Elemental models to something else! Not that It's not good but I don't want to have 9 elementals to pick once in game! >.>

More Ideas?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Name: Mephisto
Attribute: Agility
Story: Mephisto was a prince but was killed by assasins. He offered his soul to the necromancer Khalin, if he gives him the power to destroy all of his enemies.Mephisto agreed. After he destroyed his oppponents he found out that he can't be killed. Now, he wonders, and kills evry evil creature he meets, in hope to pay for his sin against life, time and god.
Model: ponyless Arthas, with shadow attachments to his sword, right hand and left hand.
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Shadow Slash: Uses the shadow of the unit to attack it. The target is frightened afterwards. (minor dmg, but moderate armor and dmg reduction)
* Base (9lvl): Shadow Jab: Mooves forward from one point to another, dealing moderate dmg on enyone it hits. Mephisto is invonurable in this state.
* Strong (7lvl): Darkness rave: Mephisto Uses the shadows nearby To create a gigantick wave. dmg is counted by the targets in an area. (for example 20dmg for evry unit in 1000 aoe).
* Amazing (5lvl): Doppelganger: with evry attack there is a % chance to rase the shadow of the attacked unit. Baisicly there is a XX% per attack to create an illusion of the enemy, that has it's passive abbilities, deals 70% of normal dmg but takes 300% normal dmg
* Ultimate (3lvl): Hunter in the Night. When the moon covers the sun, Mephisto is much stronger. If it is night he gets XXchance to evade an attack and XX chance to deal dmg equal to 5/7/9% of the opponent's max hp. If it is day, ig reduces the evade by 50%. The dmg still stays.

Element: Shadow.

Hope you like it :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Sure, well.... I found a very good model..... Mind if I give another shadow element hero idea?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Working on a fire elemental, reserving a spot till done.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Name: Grunk The Rampaging Monster
Attribute: Str (Melee)
Story: Grunk was town out of hes troll village as a child becoues of hes murderous intent. he had to learn to survive on hes own fighting any dangers that appear in the night. this is where he got hes first taste of blood...
Model: (duall wielder) Like that green troll whit 2 axes feel (free to pick any dual wielding model)
Spells: Passives & Activates

* Base (9lvl): Aggressive Fighting
Increases ur damage 27%-180% at the cost of 5-45%extra dmg taken for x seconds (activate/self cast only/auto cast)
* Base (9lvl): The Taste of Blood
For every enemy killed u get 1-9% of your life back (heroes 2-18%)
* Strong (7lvl): Aggressive Foothold
Every time you get hit you have a 1-7% chance to do a xx-xxx dmg Warstomp
* Amazing (5lvl): Aggressive Swings
Adds 2/4/6/8/10% chance to fire of a xx-xxx dmg Shock Wave in front of you when u hit a monster (enfo's mt have a unit whit this mountain dwarf skin)
* Ultimate (3lvl): Rampage
Puts Grunk in Rampage increasing attack speed whit 33/66/99% and its double the current % of your Aggressive Swings and Aggressive Foothold

Element: Ground "evil" , whud be more fitting whit "blood" or "Wind" element :p

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pedro The Noble Knight
Story: Pedro is an Persistent Knight from an ancient kingdom, Devoting hes life to god and to save those around him ~ kinda the idea
Model: "Golden" Footsoldier? the Blood elf one (free to pick any human model whit allot of armor)
Spells: Defensive & Super Defensive

* Base (9lvl): Devotion Aura
Gives Devotion Aura +1-9 Armor
* Base (9lvl): Persistent Survivor
Heal Self 100-900 (low mana cost, low cooldown)
* Strong (7lvl): Dedication
Increases your own Armor whit 4-28 and enemies that hit you take 7-70% dmg them self. reduces your attacking speed whit 5-45% ((( whit the -%dmg and defense the thorn thingy is not that much, but its something to make up for the attack speed lost)
* Amazing (5lvl): Holy Armor
Damage taken reduced by 10/50%
* Ultimate (3lvl): Gods Light
Increases Pedro's Life whit 1000/2000/3000 & Reincarnation (6-2 sec to spawn, 240-60sec cooldown)

Element: Light "good"

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Gasp, can't believe I didn't see this thread, :).

Name: Rellin Stryker
Story: Raised in a small family of seers on the desert, Rellin was taught with excellency into the arts of lightning. Attuned to the sky and its thunder, he can channel energy down from the clouds at will, manipulating it into his uses. The powerful lightning allows him to be as strong and agile as a thunder bolt, able to destroy his enemies swiftly.
Model: Orc Shaman (possibly with added lightning orbs to hands)
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Shock Rupture - sends out a quick bolt of lightning at a target, and then spreading out to up to 4 random enemies, dealing damage and stunning them
* Base (9lvl): Static Thrust - channels in thunder energy over 3 seconds, then releasing it, charging forward by 400 distance per second, dealing damage to enemies hit
* Strong (7lvl): Sky Obelisk - summons a powerful obelisk that charges down from the sky, increasing health and mana regeneration, armor, and damage of Rellin in a 1000 area
* Amazing (5lvl): Lightning Energy - (passive) energized with lightning essence, Rellin gains move and attack speed, and allows each attack to shock and slow enemies for 2 seconds
* Ultimate (3lvl): Thunder Bird - goes into a metamorphosis, transforming into a colossal thunder bird, increasing health, mana, armor, damage, and move speed for up to 60 seconds. In addition, lightning bolts strike down around him in an area of 400 every 4 seconds, dealing damage.

Element: Thunder

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Name: Magroth Wraithbringer
Attribute: Intellegence
Story: Magroth was born into the Order of Watches, and his mind was corrupted in there self-rightous ways at a young age. He was taught that the only way to do good was to munpulated the masses, and kill anyone who would dare to stop there holy order. After he brainwashed an entire kingdom into killing there priest, lords and destroying there false temples, he was made Wraithbringer of the Order; one of the highest ranks.
Model: Arthas - Hammer.
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Holy Preaching: While Magroth fights, he preaches the way of the Order, giving him a (2*level)% chance to convert a unit onto his team each time he attacks. Does not effect Heroes or units above level 5.
* Base (9lvl): For the Cause: Magroth calls his followes to defend him. Any damage Magroth will only take (60\level)% of his damage, and the rest will be dealt to nearby allied units. Lasts 10 seconds.
* Strong (7lvl): Rally Aura: Magroth has a tendenice to build large crowds around him. He and nearby units gain (3*level)% attackspeed and (1*level)% movement speed for each allied unit nearby.
* Amazing (5lvl): Hate Mark: Magroth focuses his hate apon one target, causing all nearby units (inclueding allies of the target) to attack that unit. Lasts (level*1.5) seconds.
* Ultimate (3lvl): Holy Light: Channeling. Magroth holds his hammer into the air, drawing light into it. The light slowly blinds nearby units, causing them to miss on 5% of there attacks, dealing 30 damage and slows them 5% per second of channeling. Magroth is invunrable for this. Channels for (5*level) seconds.

Element: Holy (evil holy D:>)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
This is a good Hero idea, I might aswell change some values as they can be rigged/imba... Also, could you find a model that isn't based on WC3 hero model. Either custom or unit model!

Gasp, can't believe I didn't see this thread, :).

Name: Rellin Stryker
Story: Raised in a small family of seers on the desert, Rellin was taught with excellency into the arts of lightning. Attuned to the sky and its thunder, he can channel energy down from the clouds at will, manipulating it into his uses. The powerful lightning allows him to be as strong and agile as a thunder bolt, able to destroy his enemies swiftly.
Model: Orc Shaman (possibly with added lightning orbs to hands)
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Shock Rupture - sends out a quick bolt of lightning at a target, and then spreading out to up to 4 random enemies, dealing damage and stunning them
* Base (9lvl): Static Thrust - channels in thunder energy over 3 seconds, then releasing it, charging forward by 400 distance per second, dealing damage to enemies hit
* Strong (7lvl): Sky Obelisk - summons a powerful obelisk that charges down from the sky, increasing health and mana regeneration, armor, and damage of Rellin in a 1000 area
* Amazing (5lvl): Lightning Energy - (passive) energized with lightning essence, Rellin gains move and attack speed, and allows each attack to shock and slow enemies for 2 seconds
* Ultimate (3lvl): Thunder Bird - goes into a metamorphosis, transforming into a colossal thunder bird, increasing health, mana, armor, damage, and move speed for up to 60 seconds. In addition, lightning bolts strike down around him in an area of 400 every 4 seconds, dealing damage.

Element: Thunder

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Best ideas on earth, as usual! :)

Name: Grunk The Rampaging Monster
Story: Grunk was town out of hes troll village as a child becoues of hes murderous intent. he had to learn to survive on hes own fighting any dangers that appear in the night. this is where he got hes first taste of blood...
Model: (duall wielder) Like that green troll whit 2 axes feel (free to pick any dual wielding model)
Spells: Passives & Activates

* Base (9lvl): Aggressive Fighting
Increases ur damage 27%-180% at the cost of 5-45%extra dmg taken for x seconds (activate/self cast only/auto cast)
* Base (9lvl): The Taste of Blood
For every enemy killed u get 1-9% of your life back (heroes 2-18%)
* Strong (7lvl): Aggressive Foothold
Every time you get hit you have a 1-7% chance to do a xx-xxx dmg Warstomp
* Amazing (5lvl): Aggressive Swings
Adds 2/4/6/8/10% chance to fire of a xx-xxx dmg Shock Wave in front of you when u hit a monster (enfo's mt have a unit whit this mountain dwarf skin)
* Ultimate (3lvl): Rampage
Puts Grunk in Rampage increasing attack speed whit 33/66/99% and its double the current % of your Aggressive Swings and Aggressive Foothold

Element: Ground "evil" , whud be more fitting whit "blood" or "Wind" element :p

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pedro The Noble Knight
Story: Pedro is an Persistent Knight from an ancient kingdom, Devoting hes life to god and to save those around him ~ kinda the idea
Model: "Golden" Footsoldier? the Blood elf one (free to pick any human model whit allot of armor)
Spells: Defensive & Super Defensive

* Base (9lvl): Devotion Aura
Gives Devotion Aura +1-9 Armor
* Base (9lvl): Persistent Survivor
Heal Self 100-900 (low mana cost, low cooldown)
* Strong (7lvl): Dedication
Increases your own Armor whit 4-28 and enemies that hit you take 7-70% dmg them self. reduces your attacking speed whit 5-45% ((( whit the -%dmg and defense the thorn thingy is not that much, but its something to make up for the attack speed lost)
* Amazing (5lvl): Holy Armor
Damage taken reduced by 10/50%
* Ultimate (3lvl): Gods Light
Increases Pedro's Life whit 1000/2000/3000 & Reincarnation (6-2 sec to spawn, 240-60sec cooldown)

Element: Light "good"

Nice ones, might aswell change the % cause they'll be way too imba! Thanks a lot for the 2 heroes! :)

Sure, well.... I found a very good model..... Mind if I give another shadow element hero idea?

Sure, the more I have, the happier I am!!

---------------------

On a side note:

Intelligence: Clear
Agility: 1 left
Strenght: 1 left
Random: 1 left

Who will do the random one?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
One more! This time of a new element, can be Blood.

Name: Kal'thos the Flesh Lord
Attribute: Strength (Melee)
Story: Kal'thos is one of the great demonic lieutenants from the burning Hells, and one of the most fearsome of them all. He ruled over a cult of Doom Guards who are in charge of guarding the Hell gate from heavenly beings. He was not satisfied by just guarding the gate, he actually wanted to venture out of Hell and into the human realm. There he can rend the flesh of hapless humans and battle other great heroes roaming around the world.
Model: Flesh Juggernaut(It's a skin though, but it's cool and looks more like a custom model)

skins_1372_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Spells:
  • Base (9lvl): Cleave - The Flesh Lord cleaves enemy units, damaging and knocking each enemy unit back and at the same time take minor damage per second due to the cuts they have received.
  • Base (9lvl): Cutwave - The Flesh Lord swings his cleaver with such force that a wave of energy is unleashed. This wave deals damage and DPS to any enemy unit it hits, and it pierces through enemy units until the wave has reached its alloted distance.
  • Strong (7lvl): Blood Cell (Passive) - Whenever the Flesh Lords attacks an enemy unit, his cleaver will be coated with blood. This blood later on takes the form of dark energies, and as he attacks, his attack damage will increase up to 100 damage (+3 damage gained per attack). However, this gained attack damage will be gradually reduced to zero unless the Flesh lord continually attacks enemies.
  • Amazing (5lvl): Spike - The Flesh Lord unleashes a giant Spike (use the Impale spike model!) in a line, instantly damaging and immobilizing enemy units impaled by the spike.
  • Ultimate (3lvl): Wrath of Hell - The Flesh Lord becomes faster and stronger with the aid of Hell. His attack/movement speed is dramatically increased and his attacks deal XX times more damage and knocks them back (on each attack!). Whenever he kills an enemy unit in this state, the enemy unit will literally explode, dealing damage to any nearby enemy unit. Wrath of Hell increases his Armor by XX, as well as XX% Spell/Magic damage reduction.
Element: Blood

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Name: Shiva Gaias Child
Attribute: Agi (~250-300 Ranged)
Story: nowone knows when Shiva was born and how, but she have ben living in the jungle all her life whit a flock of Black leopards learning thire ways. in the jungle she have developed an out of this world agility and also learn the ways of the Shuriken
Model: Huntress ofc
Spells: summon/passive

* Base (9lvl): Agile Fingers
For every 2 skills Shiva learn to bounce her Shuriken on her enemies adding 1 bounce
* Base (9lvl): Summon Black Leopards
Summons Black Leopards to help you in ur fight (is there any skin of this? else make "black" wolfes or somthing alike...) 1 x lvl1 / 2 x lvl1 / 1 x lvl2 / 2 x lvl2 and so on
* Strong (7lvl): Thornes aura
attacking monster take damage when attacking 20-140%
* Amazing (5lvl): Advanced Agility
increases ur dodge by 10-50% and chance to crit by 4-20 for x2-x4 dmg
* Ultimate (3lvl): Summon Ancient
Summons a an Ancient Treant to help Shiva in her fight (increasing level, more life/defence/dmg)

Element: Nature... ofc

also, pls keep me updated in whatever kind of map ur doing, i whud be happy to help u test it and balance it. i realy whud like to play my own hero ideas. also, im not that experianced whit the world editor :) but i can try makin a hero for u to :eek:

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Hmmm... this one seems too WC3 original.... I'd prefer a hero with a minimum of 1 WC3 base ability! Triggered spells makes it more fun! :)

mapguy

Reaction score
SHADOW

name:BANEHALLOW
class: shadow mercenary
model: Mortred

agi: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
str: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
int: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

spells.

Code:
weak: shadow hand. created a gread shadow which modes ahead reducing the movement speed of enemies in the line:
X_____...............O
X______________O__ SLOWED!
X.....___________O____ SLOWED!
X................_____O_________ SLOWED
X.........................O.._______________ NO MORE SLOWED!
X.........................O.......................... shadow disapear

first level: slows by 40%
last level: slows by 75%

Code:
shadow morph: becomes a shadow losing the physical restrictions, during his morph, Banehallow can walk by trees unit and cliffs during a fell seconds, also gains a chance to dodge attacks

USE METAMORPHOSIS AS BASE CREATING AN UNIT WITH movement type = NONE

first level = lasts 3 seconds, 10% dodge
last level = lasts 5 seconds, 20% dodge

Code:
neverhand: cut out target's shadow incapaciting it to move during a fell seconds, also deals damage.

use the SLOW spell with 100% movement reduction and ADD damage via trigger

first level = lasts 1 second, 90 damage
lasts level = lasts 2 seconds, deals 200 damage.

Code:
unknow strike: jumps into any target in map attacking it once and then returning to her last position.

first level =  60 seconds cooldown.
last level = 10 seconds cooldown.

Code:
eyes of night: gains bonus sight and attack damage during the night.

first level: 10 damage, 100 sight.
last level: 45 damage, 400 sight.

I HAVEN'T PUT THE SPELL TYPE (if it's ultimade or common, u decide)
I ALSO HAVEN'T PUT THEM ALL, I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS HERO.

hope I've helped ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.