Technology 985,000 Easy-Bake Ovens are recalled

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
About 985,000 Easy-Bake Ovens sold since last May have been recalled because children can get their hands or fingers caught in the oven's opening, which poses an entrapment or burn hazard.

The company has received 29 reports of children getting their fingers or hands caught in the product, including five reports of burns.

The recalled plastic ovens are purple and pink. They resemble a kitchen stove with four burners on top and a front-loading oven.

"Easy Bake" is printed on the front of the electric toy, while "Hasbro" and model number 65805 are stamped into the plastic on the back.

---------------
Anybody who knows someone who got one of these for Christmas should let them know about it.

Last edited:

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
We used to sell them at the department store I work in. Those "dough" can break windows I tell you.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I told my mother about this, and she said:

"What the hell? EVERYONE when I was growing up had one, and we knew enough to not stick our hands in it. Why should they be able to sue over something you should be aware of? If you built a pool, and your kid drowned in it, could you sue the people who built it?".

I agree, I think it's common sense to teach your kids to use it right...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
People can sue gravity because they fell and it hurt.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.