A Banner Request

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Hi everyone :). I am in need for a banner for my game. It will not be used IN the game but just so I have a banner to make my project thread on another forum look pretty :p. My Request:

General Info: My Game is a First Person Shooter genre
What I want: The words "D-O-G Tag" inside a simple sniper scope (Link)

Now more detailed stuff...:

Dimensions: What ever works for you and still makes it look like a banner
Background Color: Black
Word Color: Try your best to make the words like as serious as possible so color does not matter (Maybe a sort of gray)
Extra (if you can): A dog tag attached to the O on the word D-O-G. The tag should look like the dog tag the families get when someone from their family is killed in action. It's hard to explain so only do this extra part if you know what I'm talking about.

So thats about it. If you need ANY other information let me know :thup:

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
dogtags.png

Threw that together nice and quick.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
It's good :)

Only 2 things i can think that are wrong would be:

- I can't really have the stage of another game inside my banner (legal terms). So if you could make it like a cool futuristic background (let your imagination go wild unless u need a focal point) then that would be great.

-The letters need to be a bit more...realistic. Like it seems you just typed words and threw 'em in there (which is ok since it's not that important). If you could sorta make them rugged/metallic that would be great :)

Other then that everything looks fine :thup:... I would do it myself but i just don't know how to do the dog tag... Can you tell me how you put it in?

Tru_Power22

Reaction score
It's good :)

Only 2 things i can think that are wrong would be:

- I can't really have the stage of another game inside my banner (legal terms). So if you could make it like a cool futuristic background (let your imagination go wild unless u need a focal point) then that would be great.

-The letters need to be a bit more...realistic. Like it seems you just typed words and threw 'em in there (which is ok since it's not that important). If you could sorta make them rugged/metallic that would be great :)

Other then that everything looks fine :thup:... I would do it myself but i just don't know how to do the dog tag... Can you tell me how you put it in?

Oh all you need to do is type out D G Tags, and place the picture of a dogtage where the would would go.

Tru_Power22

Reaction score
Google Images, I cut it out myself. If you want the version I have I can upload it for you.

DreamZ

Reaction score
Ugg.. Haven't been on the forums for awhile so I thought I'd contribute.

DogTag.jpg

If you want I can add borders..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.