A bit of research (File Sharing)

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Howdy, shmee again. :thup:

In a couple of days/weeks time I would like to post a playable version of what i've done so far to get some feedback, ideas etc. The problem I have is the map is allmost 20mb. And that's too large to post on here.

Does anyone know of any trustworthy filesharing web sites?

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MediaFire seems decent enough.

It's going to be at least a week before I have something testable. There just isn't enough going on atm, considering I've spent the day removing content I didn't like.

It's going to be a weird fealing when I finally get round to uploading this. The minute someone bad mouths it, i'm going to dedicate the rest of my life to ruining that persons life :p

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
lol... been workin hard eh? and DW ill critique it the way simon cowel critiques mid teen girls :D

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Aye, i'm allways ready for some constructive critisim. I know it won't be everyones cup of tea. I do think those who give it a chance and don't whosyourdaddy/greedisgood the second they start, will get some sort of enjoyment. But as I say, today i've removed a HUGE chunk from the game. Because it was just plain crap.

ATM, I'm just tidying things up and making what I have so far playable and balanced. If all goes well, you'll be playing the best game EVER made for wc3 within the space of a week!

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
youv never seen american idol have you? the older ones, simon cowel tells people to quit singing forever if he doesnt like them :p

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Off course I know who Simon Cowel is, the guys a legend. I'm a massive XFactor fan. I'm also bitter about the bloody Americans stealing him for this years show and us Brits get lumbered with Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland and some snotty nosed knowitall Brat (Tulisia).

I'd be happy for you to take on the role of Simon and judge my work in his blunt, dry fashion.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.