A day in shoes, my home work was over typed.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
A Day in Shoes.

It was my first day at school, everything in the morning went, well to be honest, rather crude. The day starts out with me getting up at 6:30, way to early, I was finished getting dressed and all that jazz by well around 7:10. Now that would be an ok peachy but had it not been for the fact that I would be picked up at the bus stop at 8:31 (that day 8:43). My name is Franky and I had been living in the Isthmus of Panama for the past 7 years. My parents had made the quick in ends and broke out for Ocala to start a business, I was all jolly and merry about it, till I realized it mean leaving behind my thirteen foot catapult, me and the mates had built it with out own two hands, if I may be so bold as to say that I think we did ace.

Well, anyways back to where I had left off, my name Frank Retool odd last name no worries I know, and I am 15 years of age. I like old rock; such bands like A.C.D.C are to my licking, there all brilliant. See, these is not some tad bit half wit story for I have been stalked, chased down, and re adjusting to this new environment. Honestly, this is not easy! You don't just live in a third world nation and switch while landing on both feet! That’s just like assuming Barbra Streisand has a small nose, it's just not right! I mean have you seen that woman’s nose? It’s huge! Well that is a tad bit of topic, you don't just move like that and not struggle even if it be just a little.

Well, that’s me, as you can see I would be the comic relief character of a show, and not the main player. Anyway's my first day of school, after getting up dressed and eating I had to take a 10 minute stroll to the bus stop area. The bus stop area was a disappointment, as I had been watching most of the shows from the U.S I pictured it to be a little more modern, this was a let down! Just a stop sign in the middle of an intersection. Well I wait there for about 40 minutes, bus was late, and get on after listening to the same "Ok Go" songs on repeat. The journey on the bus started out rather harsh, I sat on the wrong side of the bus, you see, in panama there was no such rule for bus riders, and those where all most non existent. I had sat on the girl’s side, and was scolded by some kid who seemed to be in the 4th grade (I later found out he was really in the 7th grade). Well, I make my second mistake right away, I went straight for a open seat, guy who I was going to sit next to said "no man, it's taken." it was open but apparently he was saving, well I had already wanted to sit by my self, I labeled him to the wall of those who I will not speak to for a while.

I spend the next 30 or so minutes listening to music on my cell phone, I had picked it up a while ago during summer break, although it was near to impossible to hear my music. I forgot to mention I had to sit next to this overweight 8th grader not to be mean but he did make me suffer. When I arrive at school, the entire place is packed, lucky me I had attended that pre school business and knew to check the list to see my first period class, boy did that seem easy! I had to plow my way threw, and I am not one to be a bother or nuisance to others, but the placed was so packed it made me seem like a paper wait in the sea! I had to do or die so I changed into a ship and sailed that vast sea, finding quickly my first period class was an H.O.P.E program with a teacher named Sera Poselle. school seemed like I would like it, I noticed quickly all the dyed hair, due to my parents telling me they probably would not allow me to dye my hair in the school, although it seems to be the exact opposite. They had there chains out, there Mohawks, wild fire hair color's, and last but not least black clothes on such a hot day! Seemed they have no sense. I could simply walk around and deduct that most of these people must have been dressed by blind 4 year old girls, Nancy girls at that!

Well, I make it to my first period without getting lost, for I had the advantage of a map being at hand! First period as I remember only had a few relatively attractive girls. Letting me down some, but I still had high hopes for next period. The first period teacher did as she was told to do and reviewed all the forsaken rules of the school; I did not really care, for I had read it all at my house. Everything seemed to lag on to the point where they started announcing some word of the day, at that I had a crack. It was an elementary level word; it seemed at first as if they where mocking my intellect, gave me some depression when I came to realize they weren’t. She spent at least 5 minutes telling some words of wisdom and the word of the day, after witch she went on to talk about how some woman got her students to pay attention, in my head she was just describing a teacher just a person. I could get you attention, look I just did, if you are reading this I have gotten your attention where is my award? Don't tell me I am full of myself, everyone should be, otherwise you end up just barely making it. The next period was algebra, I was happy at this, there was a guy who I could relate to, and for his name was Frank as well! We where both lost, both had end up in the same wrong class, and onto of all this managed to make it to our class at the same time, late but none the less at the same time.

Algebra was rather fun, all we did was review rules, and then do paper work so they may know where to find us at all times. That is the first time I thought, "Am I nothing but a number to these people?" The answer I am sure is yes. Again dismissed, and I start heading for my English class when I realize I have No teacher in the room, and a locked door in my face. I walk down the hall to find them telling everyone we have "A lunch" at first thought I wonder, "what the duce?" what is A lunch? Would they not call it lunch when they sit down to eat a meal during mid day? Apparently they had divided lunch periods, we where A lunch. So I quickly wonder to my own table, to sit at the end of the row furthest away from everyone I could get, and a group just has to sit in my view, I mean I am the new kid, leave me alone! The new kid will all ways want to sit alone, wither it be on the bus or at lunch for it makes no difference when you know no one! I had written a angry note during lunch to pass time, I was not really angry I just needed a pass time whilst I ate nothing more then two packs of raisins. Well, I quickly realize I had gotten so caught up in the angry note I did not notice them ushering everyone out, I had to scurry out and rush to my next class, I had gone there before, thus I knew where I was headed. I managed to escape the great fleet of storm troopers by getting to class before they could be deployed, those halls get packed tight. Next was English, same drill only change was a slight explanation of the class before and after the reading of rules. My English teachers name was Mr.Jestor he seemed like a fellow I could respect, and does still. We go threw the entire "what he would expect from us" and everything that need be said. I could tell from that second this class would be strong on home work.

Bell rings in his class but means nothing to us; we must stay put and ignore the first two or something. I mean I am not one to argue or dispute things but it is understandable that a human’s reaction is to get up when the bell rings is it not? Anyway our bell really rings and I get out into the sea of battle cruisers civilians and squirrels, you know the humans who are too scared to make it threw. I pity them, they must grow some guts otherwise they wont ever be to there classes on time! They are pretty much saying "take advantage of me, for I am weak!" My next class is biology, a class I was waiting for the entire day, I had nerves, no idea if the students here would be much more advanced then me whom came from a third world country, seemed to me I was in luck, if anything I had the upper hand for having had taking uttering in chemistry whilst in Panama. My Biology teacher was a mister Ree.

Well, my biology teacher seemed smart and assured me of it in several manners that I will not state due to them being personal test I perform an every human to test there intellect, so it is a judgmental View. Well, we some how get from Rules to how google and china are the people we should not help. In some points I was let down by this, although I see the logic behind not supporting google who helps the Chinese government filter there peoples searches. But what really makes no sense is that the Chinese do not rebel, this might not seem relevant to my day, and it is due to me having said so. So this class seemed like it would be fun. Slowly though I start to realize I am being watched. Well, turns out the guy sitting behind me was named Frank as well, go figure.

My next period I had an old Puerto Rican woman for a teacher her name was Firginia. She seemed nice; I was able to play her like a deck of cards though. Knew this class would be a breeze due to having known Spanish from living in Latin America. She knew nothing witch was priceless, and still to this day knows nothing; she thinks I have a good accent from being born in Miami. Note to the wise, if I can take advantage of a situation and outsmart some one be it with word play or be it with jokes, I will take that chance. I still have the ongoing joke that I do not know Spanish with this teacher, although she knows that I know Spanish. It would be quite ridicules if she did not after I speed read the lines in Spanish after being dared by some one sitting next to me. Well back to my first day. I keep on with the fiasco and all most crack up while listening to these people tries to make the sounds of the alphabet. Honestly, the lowest Spanish level over there makes this place look real bad.

Next period was a highlight as well, J.R.O.T.C. I would be instructed by a sir Good. This class for some reason was packed with something called an "8.5" this was a shock to me, where I come from there was no such thing! It was doing or dies no second chance! I do not approve of this to be honest, they need to straighten up from the looks of it, and they had behaved like monkeys on substances that need not be named! The entire period went by rather fast, rules paper, review of what J.R.O.T/C is and what it stands for. I thought my day was over soon, but no, while going back to the bus, I am attacked by a group of girls. While this attack was welcomed it was rather odd, I was the loner, and liked to sit by my lonesome self. I mean I am not that attractive, short brown hair, brown eyes, jeans, messenger bag three necklaces, a ring, and a arm band as well ad some vans. I seem like an average Joe in my own opinion; well to me I look pretty bad. But this day I will remember. I get on the bus, Sit down, ambushed by elementary students who decide to scream at each other right over my head and threw paper balls etc, just like seals loud and annoying beasts that like to play with balls. Get off the bus with one thought in my head.

"Wow, what an odd lot."

-----------------------I went way past the min, i was pissed, I thought i had typed only two pages, and kept thinking it was not enough. *I use word pad and that doe not tell you when you have typed on page.*

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought that might be the case. I don't need to do it 'cos most people at my school know me by a completely different name, no-one (at least I don't think so) on this forum knows my name, so most people know me as Albert. Very long story, my name is completely different.

M

Master Mazer

I say one thing to you today
Today i leave after what i say
I say right now you must be glad
To have such tallent lad​
Good job, You wrote a good amount and it has description. Yes its odd but.. well o well. I say that someone who trys and shows what they try to do is better then one who seys they can and will but wont as they are lazy. I am one of the people who wont show anything i write as i dont like what i write. I write bad pathetic storys so i am picking up on Poetry, The part in the center is a small poem i have been tryiong to work on. Cant seem to find anything to rhyme anymore.

Good luck on becomeing a better writer if that is what you wish for. As your wishes always come true of you try hard enough.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.