A game testing site I chanced across

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here is a game testing site I chanced across while browsing. I am in no way endorsing this as a legitimate site, but I was just curious as to whether or not this was a scam and wanted to pose the question to you all. That said, has anyone here tested games for this site, or can anyone verify its legitimacy? The offer seems very much reasonable, as it could pay as little as nine dollars an hour, but I was speculative due to the presentation, which had the look of a fake testimonial.

Anyway, if this is in fact real, it might be a fun opportunity for some of the more serious gamers amongst you (of which I suspect there are not many), but mainly I was just curious.

Thanks,

The Hegemuffin

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I would say its fake. If they really wanted you to test, they woulden't make you pay to start ;)

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
Heh, I don't think I even read that far down, as I got kind of suspicious before then, but yea, it looks even more like a scam the further you scroll.

On the other hand, the only reason why I even considered the possibility of this being real was that it was linked from what looked to be a very reliable FF VIII site, off of the news section that would correlate to what The Helper posts on the main page of this site. Then again, the FF VIII site was just something that turned up at the top of google and nothing I can attest to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.