US News A Group of Georgia Third Graders Plot To Attack Teacher

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
WAYCROSS, GA -- It's the type of news you don't expect to hear coming out of an elementary school. Nine third grade students suspended at Center Elementary in Waycross for an alleged plot to attack their teacher.

"This plot was uncovered at the point that something dangerous was brought to the school," says Lt. Dwayne Caswell with Waycross Police.

Police say the students were hatching a plan to harm their teacher Friday morning. They even brought items from home to carry out the plan.

"They had a broken steak knife, a crystal paper weight, toy handcuffs, several items and tape and stuff," says Lt. Caswell.

Read more of the disturbing story here.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
In third grade i was running around the playground playing tag and soccer.. :nuts:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
They didnt exactly think it through, what did they intend to do with the handcuffs? Try to put them on the teacher while the teacher starts pounding/pushing them?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Evil! Evil child(ren)!

Reminds me somewhat of Stewie from Family Guy :p

Try to put them on the teacher while the teacher starts pounding/pushing them?
I doubt the teacher would have been able to attack them without being sued into a cardboard box.
Plus, if you had an unpredictable hyperactive 9-year-old waving a knife at you I would probably be a little worried myself.

Having said that, they looked very flimsy, and being toys they probably had a safety catch.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ok, when I was in third grade I made a crossbow out of pencils, but I deffinatly wasent planning to butcher my teacher with it....

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
I doubt the teacher would have been able to attack them without being sued into a cardboard box.
Plus, if you had an unpredictable hyperactive 9-year-old waving a knife at you I would probably be a little worried myself.

Having said that, they looked very flimsy, and being toys they probably had a safety catch.

Sure you would probably get bankrupt, but thats better than possible death. ;)

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
genthumb.ashx

^ what the!?

Police say no criminal charges will be brought forth against the students.
and why? the children should be brought to psychologists...

this reminds me of a show on discovery channel. "the most evil."
documentaries about the most disturbing/evil people in the world.
...it says that those people are generally psychos or geniuses.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
this reminds me of a show on discovery channel. "the most evil."
documentaries about the most disturbing/evil people in the world.
...it says that those people are generally psychos or geniuses.

That is like the most interesting thing I've ever heard, and I always keep thinking about it. I just think its facinating that psychos and evil people are so smart sometimes. Look at Hitler.
It sounds rough, but I personally think the most facinating thing of whole WW2 is how incedibly smart Hitler and his mates were. They were wicked sick evil, but genial as well.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness."
Aristotle

I suppose some just have a touch more of madness then others. :eek:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness."
Aristotle

True. Come to think of it, no genius (no matter or he was evil or good) has never done something strange have they?

I mean, Einstein had a poofy hair cut, Benjamin Franklin (I believe it was him, I'm not American) threw his kite into a thundercloud, Hitler loved cupcakes (true, I had a tour through Berlin, this is really a true fact), they all had their strange thingies.

Perhaps these evil kids wil prove to become geniusses as well (though I doubt it when you bring a glove as weapon), plus it kinda is a relief for me. I got hope for being a genius now!:D

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Perhaps these evil kids wil prove to become geniusses as well (though I doubt it when you bring a glove as weapon), plus it kinda is a relief for me. I got hope for being a genius now!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it works the other way round; it is the genius who becomes evil, not the evil who become the genius :p
Good luck anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.