A question about a a couple of abilities and the "hero icons"

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
First of all, the short thing: How do I add/remove the hero icons ? (those icons of the face of the unit that come out in the bottom right corner of your screen when you have a hero on the map)

And now the more complex thing (or atleast I haven't encontered it so far) I want to make a self heal and energy restore ability. Should be easy enough- a instant target ability. The question is, what effect do I use ?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
As far as I know, you will have to use the "Modify Unit" effect, and change the vitals of the target :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Intriguing... I shall return once it is tested!

*puts on cape and dramatically flies away*

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Intriguing... I shall return once it is tested!

*puts on cape and dramatically flies away*
hah - and for the hero icon bit, I dont think you can remove the icon unless you hide the unit. But you can do that with the following action.
Code:
        Unit - Hide (Triggering unit)
(Note that I have not tested this)

*puts on his hat and jumps toward his castle made of bunnies*

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
First of all, the short thing: How do I add/remove the hero icons ? (those icons of the face of the unit that come out in the bottom right corner of your screen when you have a hero on the map)
Unchecking the Hero flag in the Stats: Flags + property on the unit will hide it. However I get the sense you are trying to hide it mid game? In this case, I think X-maul has the right solution.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.