A question about.... Don't know what it's called.

bayu

Reaction score
Hey all,

First of all, I didn't expect anyone to still make/play warcraft 3 maps! I like this:)

But, Iam not here to say that. I have a question of which I cannot answer. I think there is a very simple solution, but I don't know where to find it:

I have (in game) both selected a demon hunter and a blademaster. The blademaster is talking, saying the things and I can quickly use his spells.
How can I make it so, that my demonhunter is the one who's doing all the talking? ( I don't know what this is called, so I was unable to find it via the search function.)

Thanks alot in advance,

A Map-editor-addict,

Bayu

funAlways

Reaction score
so when you order both unit to move,the blademaster is the one that is talking,and you want to make the demon hunter the one to talk and use their spell ingame?
select both and use tab to switch beetween both
but if you mean you want everytime you select both and you want the demon hunter is the default one, i dont know since im newbie too (not having world editor with me right now)

bayu

Reaction score
so when you order both unit to move,the blademaster is the one that is talking,and you want to make the demon hunter the one to talk and use their spell ingame?
select both and use tab to switch beetween both
but if you mean you want everytime you select both and you want the demon hunter is the default one, i dont know since im newbie too (not having world editor with me right now)

Thanks for the quick reply:)

I didn't know about tab to switch, thats very handy.
But, I ment it would be on default(making campaign, don't want that ugly blademaster talking ^^)

Kayoss666

Reaction score
i would try increasing the priority stat in object editor. i just did it. just change priority from 9 to 11

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.