A screen/graphics error? i think???

K

kiwibirds

Hey,
if anyone can help this is really bugging me when i'm playing Battlefield

whats happening is when i play everythings sweet starting it getting into a game,
now when i click join it will go to a black screen for afew seconds and then to the game.
it will then be abit laggy(in singleplayer and multiplayer)
after roughly 2-5minutes of playing and being abit laggy it will then go to a black screen for afew seconds and then back to the game.
another 2-5 minutes and it will go to another black screen and quit the game back to the desktop, it will more or less minimize the game then just quit.

wheither it's a case of my graphics card to the game video settings or what i'm not sure.

I have a 7600GT graphics card i mean i have formatted my computer and it's still having the same problem(didn't format to fix this)
so somethings wrong.....

thanks very much for the help in advance i hope someone knows whats wrong and gives me that lifesaving answer.
Thank you

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
it will then be abit laggy(in singleplayer and multiplayer)
after roughly 2-5minutes of playing and being abit laggy it will then go to a black screen for afew seconds and then back to the game.
another 2-5 minutes and it will go to another black screen and quit the game back to the desktop, it will more or less minimize the game then just quit.

You don't have any background tasks or noisy programs running, like an instant messaging client (ICQ, MSN, Y!M, ...)? Other possibities: screensaver, spyware popups.

Try closing/terminating all other applications before starting a game. Does it happen too when you're watching movies (fullscreen)?

K

kiwibirds

Thanks for the post,
I don't usually have other programs open since i carn't be bothered going in and out ect, msn is usually off.
i've tried setting the refresh rate and screen resolution to the exact same but it still persists....

Anymore ideas would be helpful thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.