Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Heh . i was bored and . i thought i should something silly .. okay heres my question. If you have have only ONE of the following abilities which u can use in REAL life . what would it be ?

Wind Walk
Blink
Permanent Invisibility
Hex
Metamorphosis
Starfall
Entangling roots
Tranquilty
Divine Shield
Phoenix

Well.. what would it be ? :)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
At least for 30 seconds you can.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
o_O Star fall? Stars are much bigger in real life then in warcraft, I could blow up the whole earth with that...

Wind walk? If you spend enough time you can almost do that in real life (except not the extra damage, maybe)

Blink? That would be awesome, warping around, but there’s no such thing as "mana" in real life, so could you do it constantly?

Permanent Invisibility? I don’t have any use for that, although it sounds cool.

Hex? I don’t know of anybody I want to turn into a sheep right now.

Metamorphosis? Turning into a big black thing that shoots fiery rocks? That would be great, but I don’t think other people would like it, I would be hunter down and killed in seconds, so I would have to transform back into a human so soon it would take away the fun. :(

Entangling roots would be cool, but I still don’t see any use for it.

Tranquility would be cool and useful; I might go for this one.

Divine Shield? Being invincible takes all the fun and excitement out of life. :( Also, I don’t think my life’s in danger anytime soon.

Phoenix? That all depends how it’s like, like in warcfaft or one of the 1000000 ways other people made it. In warcraft it’s for good for killing things, again not much use to me....

I think blink I would like most.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
At least for 30 seconds you can.

That's the beauty of it you have to time it all right or else it is fatal. The thrill of near-death can still consume you. Plus it only takes like an hour for it to cooldown. :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
=P windwalk

invisible and walk through people AND walls and anything without been seen. super fast, and my punch will do extra damage... perfect...

Escape Detention
Look at girls (sorry for being perverted if its not supported :p)
beat people up. would be good in a magic show xD

Perfect :p

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
>Entangling roots would be cool, but I still don’t see any use for it.

Nah it does , imagine u creating roots on a person's leg. :O He will be shocked for his life xD

For me , i would choose blink , imagine the fun to move in and out of somewhere in a matter of seconds .. not to mention the female's washroom
o.o

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
>Entangling roots would be cool, but I still don’t see any use for it.

Nah it does , imagine u creating roots on a person's leg. :O He will be shocked for his life xD

Yes, But I dont really WANT to shock people, when it means giveing up one of the other choices. Also, what level of entangling roots? level 3 entangling on a peasant you allmost kill him :x I dont wanna be a killer...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Wind Walk - Faster, Walk through people, invisible, attack harder, nah
Blink - Sounds fun but in wc3 you have to see where you are teleporting...
Permanent Invisibility - I would go crazy because everybody would think i was a voice
Hex - Sounds fun but no
Metamorphosis - For some reason i want to turn into a demon :rolleyes:
Starfall - Meh i dont have many enemys that i want to kill...
Entangling roots - pointless
Tranquilty - I dont need to heal everybody
Divine Shield - meh olny 30 seconds
Phoenix - it slowly dies and kills everybody around it....

V

Viandante

I'd say Wind Walk FTW! It would be too fun to run faster, be invisible and go through things whenever I want it! Or at least I'd choose it out of these skills.
Let's see the others:

Blink - Sure it's fun to blink but...you have to see where you are going and you can't blink too much far, making it pointless (you know, blinking from the garage to the elevator isn't so funny!);

Perma Invisibility - Meh, could be useful (you would surely find a real good job as a spy or something like that), but it just kills relationships...bad one in RL!

Hex - Yup, fun to see your boss go around like a sheep, but not so useful!

Metamorph - It could cause lots of problem when you morph when someone is there...and for what? For the uber-cool demon voice?

Starfall - Too messy, not my style

Entangling Roots - Maybe useful...but just plain boring...

Tranquility - I don't really find a lot of situation where some mass heal would be useful...

Divine Shield - Sure fun for 30 seconds and useful (I have a CBR, I know that could be really useful!), but meh, I think I'd use it rarely.

Phoenix - Sucks.

V

Viandante

Yeah Nomad but I think we are talking about WC3 abilities in real life...so Blink is limited to places you see and for a very limited distance...

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Blink.

Why? At level three it has like a 1 second cooldown... Who's need to take a taxi? Plus, if you ever got in some trouble or something, blink it out of there. Who would need to wait for the light to turn to cross the street? Not someone with blink.

Your parents come in, "YourNameHere, you need to have a serious tal-" *Blink*

And...

I don't really find a lot of situation where some mass heal would be useful...

Imagine how many lives you could save in WW1 or WW2? And, you coudl charge the army for your services if you wished (When Seth starts WW3).

My two cents. Blink FTW. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.