• Tranquilty

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
>I finally figured it out, it would be ability Charm (though level 5 restriction could cause some if not major drawbacks).
Age 5 restriction, lol.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Windwalk!!!

I would go into the womens washroom after each gymnastics lesson and have a peak lol :D

Also, I would steal alot of money and get rich as hell :] life would be good to me!

Also, Charm would be good, wouldent have to steel money or sneak-peak on the women in the showerroom =)

However, got some ugly-ass girls in my class, would be bad if I mistacly looked at one of them... my eyes would burn!

R

Rensilk

oh man.... this is also a very hard one lol... i would myself choose INFERNAL!! (or inferno w/e)... lol just summon it in city hall... would cause massive amounts of chaos.... too bad its not on there :(

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Windwalk!!!

I would go into the womens washroom after each gymnastics lesson and have a peak lol :D

Also, I would steal alot of money and get rich as hell :] life would be good to me!

Also, Charm would be good, wouldent have to steel money or sneak-peak on the women in the showerroom =)

However, got some ugly-ass girls in my class, would be bad if I mistacly looked at one of them... my eyes would burn!

Wow... someone's a little desperate.

SkeletalVamp

Cool Member
Reaction score
Wow, some guys in here seems crazy in here :nuts:
Why do you all wanna kill other people? or rob banks?
why not just choose Wind Walk and then use it for an emergency?
Like if some bad guy/girl is going to kick your ass, just turn invisible and run away from him/her :eek:
I hope some of You didn't mean what you said for real :p

IMO WW is the best, and sorry if i made some ppl think "god! what a freak!" :)

btw, was this thread dead? xD

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Wind Walk.

HAH SHPEEDZ is always nice, not to mention it's toggleable invisibility. Permanent invisibility? That'd be kinda silly for a multitude of reasons (how will you ever get a date?).

Second place would be Blink, just for obvious reasons as well.

I want Polymorph though.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
However fun divine shield would be, it's only for 30 seconds, so I couldn't be superman or anything. Therefore, I pick permanent invisibility, but with the ability to turn it on or off just like in WC3 by doing an action.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You pick wind walk, perm invis only toggles off when you attack someone/thing.

TheSpoon

Reaction score
A combination of Kaboom and Reincarnation would be leathal... however you're limited to the cooldown of reincarnation... it's likely you'd be shot shortly following.

Call to arms? Everyone runs towards you and walks away carrying weapons >:D

Devour.. would basicly remove anything you didn't like... I expect you'd have to taste it though D:

If mana was really body energy. Then mana burn would help quickly loose weight? :D? You could earn millions!

Eat tree... god knows what you could do with that.

If I were to take a spell from the list... I'd choose Windwalk. Blink seems a little less flexible. I chose windwalk because its more flexiable

If I were to take a spell from any in the game I have a feeling it might be something along the lines of etheral form.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
>I finally figured it out, it would be ability Charm (though level 5 restriction could cause some if not major drawbacks).
Age 5 restriction, lol.

propably not. In warcraft levels are calculated by fighting strenght. A normal villigar is a villigar with 50 HP and propably lvl 1. A good trained guy can maybe reach level 2. If you get a blade propably lvl 2 or 3 (footman). Then goes on like in warcraft 3. However if somebody has a gun he gets like lvl 8-9 instantly :p
And for animals you can get almost everything I gues. If I remember correctly the monster wolf is lvl 6 or 5. And there aren't any animals that could beat him (beside maybe an elefant :O).

perm invis only toggles off when you attack someone/thing.
not true. It turns off if you return resources :p

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Metamorphosis:

I wanted to be a female. Then back to a male. Being someone, especially like Ranma feels cool and romantically beautiful. Awfully strong, and awfully stupid, that's me! ("Doug" lines)

Leve

Reaction score
Why didn't you put Silence there? :( that would be the best thing from whole Warcraft 3 :)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hehe ^^
With Permanent Invisibility, you could run around naked, without being confronted with the Law ^^ Also, you could do some other cool stuff, which I think every other Man could imagine =P

J

JacobSijsma

WindWalk or Blink would be so awesome... along with a passive like dodge lol, but thats not a magic abillity, unless you dodge 90% of the hits it'd be like enfo's.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Hex! I could turn the whole The Helper community into frogs and sheeps.
Hex yeah!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.