Abilities Suggestions?

Roggin

Reaction score
Hi, pardon me if i did something wrong about this thread but i could use some help with my map iam working on...

I have map with 3 fractions player chooses from (no story though), every fraction have 2 classes to choose from.

Imperial warriors:
Warrior (arthas model)
Prophet (medivh model)
Mages:
Warlock (kael thas model)
Sorceress: (jaina model)
Mercenaries
Barbarian (mountain king model)
Huntress (Sylvanas model)

I need some Spell ideas, or even links where i can inspirate or import some becose i could only think of using "neather swap"

Edit: map is single-player

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Usually I check all the unit's possible animations, then see if I can think of anything that fits them. You could try that.

Warrior
Bash: Gives a 15/20/25/30% chance to deal 25/40/55/70 bonus damage to an enemy and stun it for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.
Earth Shock: Slams the ground, sending forth a powerful wave of energy that deals 75/150/225/300 damage to enemies in a line.
Encouragement: Grants a unit with 15/25/35/45% increased damage and 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 10 seconds.
Empowering Strike: On the Warrior's next attack, he deals 75/100/125 bonus damage to the target and gains 45/65/85% increased damage for 25 seconds.

Prophet
Whirlwind: Sends forth a powerful gust of wind that deals 75/150/225/300 damage to enemies.
Mind's Eye: Reveals an area of the map for 5/10/15/20 seconds. Grants vision of invisible units.
Cyclone: Tosses a unit into the air, rendering it immobile for 2.5/4/5.5/7 seconds.
Sixth Sense: The Prophet gains the ability to predict his enemies' movements, thus granting vision of a target unit for 10/20/30 seconds. He may also deal bonus damage when he attacks, or avoid an attack of an opponent.

Roggin

Reaction score
well, id like to use something more original.
I like only wihrlwind idea and mind's eye
thanks for help, i didnt searched hive workshop...

gabriono

Reaction score
Barbarian
Charge: Charge to a unit and stuns for x seconds.
Beserk: Give a x% cleave for x seconds.
Heroic throw: Throw the wapon(Axe or Hammer but axe looks better) and deals x% dmg.
Execute: Deals x dmg and if the target is below x% hp it kills the unit instantly.

Huntress:
Strafe: Increase attack speed by x% for x seconds.
Stalk: (Windwalk)
Aimed shot: <Casting> Wait x seconds then shoot a powerful arrow witch deals x dmg and <optional, for more ballance> stun for x seconds.
Arrow Storm: Shoot an narrow at each nearby unit dealing x dmg.

fiendfyre912

Reaction score
Warlock (Leaned towards spells that manipulate space)
Regress - Releases a bolt of psionic energy that deals damage to the first unit it encounters and knocks it back.
Force Field - Creates an impassable wall at target point perpendicular to the caster.
Vault Skyward - Forces target into the air for a few seconds, then lets it drop down to earth. Deals damage upon landing.
Graviga - Slows and deals damage per second to enemies in the aoe. For each second the spell is active, the amount of damage and slow increases.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.