Abilitiy ???

superman875

Reaction score
How to create an abilitiy additional to range attack of hero. It want copy from what standard ability form ?????

DioD

Reaction score
you cant.

upgrades is one way, you cant unlearn upgrade (but may create upgrade with reverse effect)

also you may able to use morphing to change unit type, different type - different range, usefull if you upgrade range 1 or 2 times.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
There is a human upgrade which upgrades the range of riflemen, use that and then increase for owner of unit learning the ability.

superman875

Reaction score
There is a human upgrade which upgrades the range of riflemen, use that and then increase for owner of unit learning the ability.

but that is upgrade, not ability. Hero can spend spell point to learn ability but can't spend spell point to learn upgrade.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
but that is upgrade, not ability. Hero can spend spell point to learn ability but can't spend spell point to learn upgrade.

Put a passive ability that does nothing, when the hero learns this ability upgrade the appropriate tech by 1 level by triggers.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Event - Hero learns ability
Conditions - Ability being learned equal to Range Ho!
Actions - Set research level of Upgrade Range for player (owner of (Learning hero) to 1

Very freehand, but that's the basic idea.

superman875

Reaction score
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Some body can write specific for me PLEASE !!!!!!! and send to me a result as a MAP !!!

WayTooShort

Reaction score
Some body can write specific for me PLEASE !!!!!!! and send to me a result as a MAP !!!

Or, you could learn to do it yourself.

If are not even able open the trigger editor, it is very likely that your map sucks balls anyways. Thus, it is advisable for you to LEARN something so you perhaps could one day dream of making a playable map.

Sorry if I'm harsh, but that's just because I love you.

TomTTT

Reaction score
Or, you could learn to do it yourself.

If are not even able open the trigger editor, it is very likely that your map sucks balls anyways. Thus, it is advisable for you to LEARN something so you perhaps could one day dream of making a playable map.

Sorry if I'm harsh, but that's just because I love you.

Agreed with WayTooShort. Well, not in the I love you part :)D), but definetly you should TRY to make it on your own.
When i started i had no idea what to do and no one to help me, plus i didn't see that forum then. With the time, and practice, you learn.

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Smiley spam is so wonderful aren't it? :p

*ahem* Agrees with WayTooShort, though he could have used more friendly language in wording it (Sucks is fine. Sucks balls is going a little far. Watch out for -rep dude)

WayTooShort

Reaction score
Sucks is fine. Sucks balls is going a little far. Watch out for -rep dude

What? It goes as far as the reader wants it to go, and in this case it depends on how you understand it. I have yet to see the day when the word "ball" or it's plural is considered as foul language. Now if I had said "sucks prophet muhammad's major hairy ass", it could be regarded as unsuitable language.

Plus nobody here has BALLS to -rep anyone, as there is nothing preventing the victim from doing the same thing to that nobody.

DioD

Reaction score
This thread about nothing, there is no way to help one who dont ever try to do ANYTHING.

ps. dont be too rude, this will agro mods and other newbies and provide a lot negrep, tested...

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
This thread about nothing, there is no way to help one who dont ever try to do ANYTHING.

ps. dont be too rude, this will agro mods and other newbies and provide a lot negrep, tested...

Tell me about it... If the mods give u a -rep, it's about 10 at a go.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
this got way off topic...
Here you go, try to read some tutorials, and the rules while you are in the reading corner
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to [COLOR="Blue"][U]YOUR ABILITY[/U][/COLOR]
    Actions
        Player - Set the current research level of [COLOR="Blue"][U]YOUR UPGRADE[/U][/COLOR] to (Level of [COLOR="Blue"][U]YOUR ABILITY[/U][/COLOR] for (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))

The Helper offers free technical support for computer games,
computer hardware, and other computer software. Staffed
by volunteer tech support workers
, The Helper is highly
regarded as a premium destination for those who are
experiencing technical problems with their computers.
so being kind is a pretty good way to get people helping you:rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.